- Learn and understand our code base and quickly identify problems and implement solutions.
- Deliver high-class products using the latest PHP frameworks and libraries.
- Propose ideas for continue improvement of our applications.
- Efficiently handles tasks in a reasonable amount of time.
- Analysis, design and development of solutions regarding to company needs.
- Improve and refactor legacy code according to new standards and performance.
- Integrate third-party services to our applications.
- 3+ years of experience as PHP developer in backend environment.
- Studies in Computer Science or related.
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you have written.
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- MVC architecture / OOP PHP programming
- Code versioning tools such as Git
- Databases (MySQL, MariaDB and non-relational)
- Development and integration of APIs
- Fluent on English since all events must be written / spoken on that language.
- A competitive salary package reflecting skills and experience.
- Challenging projects.
- Meal tickets.
- 5 weeks of holidays / 5 sick days.
- Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year).
- Xmas bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary).
- Modern offices with a fun zone.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Option of further education and training
- Pleasant work conditions.
- Multi-sport card.
For more information about us you can visit http://www.tabella.cz
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your resume along a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position.
Informace o pozici
- Tabella s.r.o.
- Olbrachtova 2006/9, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Basic
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Programmer, Development engineer, PHP developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer