Mikenopa provides guest internet solutions to hundreds of Europe's premier hotels, including world-renowned chains like Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental. Our development and operations team, together with mutilple local teams of specialize network technicians, are responsible for ensuring a flawless internet experience for hundreds of thousands of guests every day.
With networks spanning 8 timezones and multiple timezones, our solutions at Mikenopa present a unique and interesting challenge. We are initiating a project to standardize our primary systems in local datacenters and the systems deployed to our client hotels and automate their setup and management.
The ideal candidate will be the type of person who enjoys being introduced to new technologies and quickly can orient in the underlying fundementals to understand how various technological components fit together in a large, complex system.
Taking part in automated server management (Ansible)
- 50 production virtualized servers
- 400 hotel servers
Operational Monitoring - Monit & Cacti
Debian based server administration
Aheeva / Asterisk telephony
Server infrastructure of the Mikenopa Portal 2 system (bespoke software solution for guest login)
Experience with DevOps in environments requireing high availability of services
Knowledge of Linux system administration, ideally including
- MySQL dbase cluster administration (innodb)
English speaker, at least intermediate level
Able to work with a remote, distributed team of developers
Job location - Radlická 714/113a, 158 00 Praha-Jinonice, Czech Republic
Remote working with on-site coordination meetings is possible
Type of employment
Employment contract or Personal business licence (Zivnostensky list)
Duration of employment
Contributions to the pension
flexible start / end of working hours
meal tickets / catering allowance
holidays 5 weeks
educational courses, trainings
contribution to sport / culture / leisure
occasional work from home
foreign business trips
English (at least intermediate level)
Informace o pozici
- Mikenopa a.s.
- Radlická 714/113a, Praha – Jinonice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 80 000 – 90 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
724 326 060