What will your work look like?
We are looking for a suitable candidate primarily for PPC optimization on Amazon for our partner company that operates in E-commerce. The company sells various products from its brands. Especially sunglasses and jewelry. In addition to our websites, we also sell through Amazon. The main focus of this job position is managing marketing campaigns inside Amazon (PPC, AMS)
What knowledge and skills you should have?
You should keep PPC and everything around. You should be familiar with Campaign creation, Campaign optimization, Search term reports and Bulk files. The position is suitable for people who work or have worked in a larger or smaller e-shop PPC Manager and have practical experience with more online systems for PPC. Amazon's PPC has its specifics, so previous experience directly with this platform is an advantage or an experience with Google ads or FB PPC, which are in many ways similar.
The advantage will be if you know
Any other additional experience in the field of e-commerce is welcomed, not necessarily PPC. Knowledge of Czech is not a prerequisite. We do not sell on the Czech market. However, good English is a necessity. Knowledge of any other European language (German, French, Italian & Spanish) is welcomed as well.
What can you look forward to?
- Part-time or Full-time job (will be discussed)
- Occasional home office
- Informal, friendly and multicultural work environment (small company 5 employees)
- Work laptop and phone
- After the trial period, other corporate benefits possible - company car
- A rapid career growth opportunity - we are a small company, not a corporation.
- 5 weeks paid vacation, sick days
Informace o pozici
- RationalFans s.r.o.
- Brněnská 789/23, Střelice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 2 000 – 3 000 EUR / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, A longer unpaid leave, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, The possibility of study leave
- Listed in: Marketing, Marketing analyst, Product Manager, Marketing specialist, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.
728 870 010