ELC GROUP is a fully-fledged global regulatory partner, working with major pharmaceutical stakeholders for over a decade. The company is now facing an exciting time with further expansion of the business, leading to a number of opportunities arising to join the ELC GROUP team.
Business Support Coordinator
You are smart, you like challenges and you like to support others while learning a lot. Come and join our international team that values effort and teamwork! Our office is looking for a Sales Support Coordinator based in Prague. You would be a strong asset to the business development team to help achieving business development objectives.
As a Sales Support Coordinator you will work closely with our Business Development Executives in:
- Communication with different departments concerning all aspects of potential sales activities and contracts.
- Preparation of business presentations, business trip plans, draft quotations, service proposals and contractual agreements.
- Preparation of project announcement materials.
- Arranging conference calls and video conferences.
- Tracking and record keeping for on-going client’s requests, sales documentation, as well as review and follow up of corrective documentation.
- Communication with clients and vendors for business related matters if needed.
- Coordinate resolution of unbilled and unpaid sales.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Advanced written and spoken English knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and urgent deadlines.
- Well-organized personality with attention to details.
- Ability to learn new knowledge quickly
- Business development experience and sales skills are an advantage.
Information about position
- ELC GROUP s.r.o.
- Karolinská 650/1, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer