Operates a variety of Inkjet chips programming, testing, and assembly equipment to assist engineering staff in development, fabrication, and/or modification of electronic circuitry chips, devices, and machinery in a research laboratory and cleanroom environment, using knowledge of microelectronic processing equipment, procedures, and specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Tests developmental semiconductor/Inkjet chips devices or sample units and evaluates test equipment to develop data for engineering evaluation of new designs or special studies.
· Builds, modifies, and repairs electronic components, using a variety of electromechanical, electronic, and mechanical systems associated with semiconductor Inkjet chips research laboratories; operates various test equipment, logic and test probes, to verify product conformance to processing specifications or printer test performances.
· Assists engineering faculty, staff, and students in development of processing and testing techniques and laboratory equipment.
· Facilitates operation and maintenance of cleanroom, ensuring adherence to established standards. Works with vendors and customers.
· May assist in interpretation and evaluation of processing and research data and in preparation of related reports.
· May assist in technical writing of semiconductor/Inkjet chips processing specifications.
· Maintains an inventory of parts, finish supplies, and equipment required to maintain a cleanroom and affiliated research laboratory.
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
This job is for you, if YOU are:
· High school diploma or University degree; at least 2 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
· Knowledge, Skills and flexibility
· Ability to develop and illustrate basic electronic circuitry according to design parameters and engineering instructions.
· Ability to test and evaluate semiconductor devices and electronic equipment.
· Ability to use a range of systems and processes to fabricate and/or modify electronic components
· Ability to understand and follow complex, detailed technical instructions.
· Knowledge of microelectronic cleanliness and quality standards.
· Ability to perform preventive maintenance according to published guidelines.
· Knowledge of microelectronics testing procedures and laboratory equipment.
· Good Office Microsoft office skills
Languages: good English in speaking and writing, advantage Chinese speaking.
Our offer includes:
· Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
· Competitive salary
· Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
· International Professional training.
· Allowances and additional company benefits
Information about position
- SPEED INFOTECH CZECH s.r.o.
- Svatoborská 427/89, Kyjov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, Electrical engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer