Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
DevOps Engineer - Open Source and Big Data projects
The Big Data Engineering team is working on design and implementation of generic tools and platforms for enabling simple data ingestion and consumption of corporate data lake as well as various streaming use cases and products and also machine learning applications and pipelines. They also contribute to several Open Source products like Apache Spark, research of new technologies and investigation of their usability in the Big Data platforms.
As a Big Data DevOps Engineer, you will serve as a platform expert responsible for the design, development, automation, testing, support and administration of the Enterprise Infrastructure for Big Data and Fast Data processing. This role will involve building and supporting batch and real time streaming platforms utilized by Data Engineering and Data Science communities.
- Close support of development and data science teams
- Development and maintenance of automation pipelines for
- Configuration management
- Infrastructure management
- Deployment and configuration of DevOps tools and frameworks such as
- Build tools
- Monitoring engines
- Artifact repositories
- Working with both on-premise and cloud infrastructure
- Strong background in Linux system administration and shell scripting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Background in computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics or equivalent
- Eagerness to learn new approaches and technologies
- Experience with Linux system monitoring and analysis
- Experience with administration of large clusters
- Understanding of modern Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, NoSQL)
- Experience with virtualization (VMware, VirtualBox, OpenShift)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab CI, CircleCI)
- Experience with configuration or infrastructure management tools (Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef)
What We Offer in Return
- Working with one of the coolest and most talented Big Data R&D teams in central Europe.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- 25 days holidays
- Up to 60 sick days per year (100% covered by the employer)
- 90CZK per day meal vouchers (fully covered by the employer)
- 3% cash employer contribution towards your pension fund
- Membership in private medical clinic
- Beer & pizza days every week
- Multisport card & private gym in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Choice of Mac or Windows
It really is a great opportunity for DevOps Engineers to work on Big Data projects and learn more about the tech stack used in Big Data Engineering as well as contribute to Open Source Community.
Get in touch if you are interested to learn more!
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Pobřežní 46, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika