Global Payments Europe, s.r.o., V Olšinách 80/626, 100 00 Praha 10 – Strašnice
Leading international company in payment card transactions, running ATM networks, payment terminals, and other payment card acceptance sources is opening a tender for:
Card Issuing Solution Developer and Programmer
We are looking for a new colleague in our personalization´s development team.
You will be responsible for:
· Design and development of supporting systems for personalization and PIN printing.
· Design and development of data flow to secure card personalization and PIN printing.
· Maintain the chip data preparation module.
Design and development of applications for personalization and PIN printing.
The focus will be paid on:
· Maintains and develope Oracle databases, programming language SQL, PL/SQL.
· Analyses users requirements, definitions and customers´s needs.
· Creates scripts, programs and applications for controlling of card personalization, data preparation for card personalization, for controlling of data work-flow and for data security purposes plus implementation of change requests.
· Develops and is involved in creation of data flows, reports, data integration and other databases tasks for the card personalization operation. Participates in systém analytic tasks.
· Verifes, enhances and updates applications that are in operation in PIN printing and card personalization department.
What are key specific knowledge that is NEEDED/MUST:
- analytical thinking
- knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
- maintain and develop Oracle database
- English - writen and spoken
Advantage - if you are from the bank industry, you have knowledge about issuing and personalizing cards or you know JAVA.
- background of international growing company and environment
- interesting work
- learning possibilities with focus on innovation
- become a member of one of the leading companies in Europe and worldwide
- strong company culture
- motivating team
- motivating reward with large scope of benefits
Informace o pozici
- Global Payments Europe, s.r.o.
- V olšinách 626/80, Praha – Strašnice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, Programmer, Database specialist, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., other
- Employer type: Employer