Nokian Tyres - manufacturer of premium tires. We are a Finnish company that as the first in the world invented the winter tire in 1934. We are proud of our Scandinavian corporate culture and our goal is to ensure "Peace of mind in all conditions" for drivers. We are looking for entrepreneurial people who have a team spirit and are not afraid to think outside the box.
We are interested in experienced professionals and future talents to help us reach our goal of producing the safest tires in the most efficient way and to ensure a "Beautiful journey" for our customers.
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to work in our Marketing team.
Your main responsibility is development and securing optimal online Marketing appearance and actions as well as digital approach in the CE Region. Incl. Website, Social Media and other digital communication.
In practice it means that you will be taking care of:
- Development and coordination of all Online Marketing activities (incl. all websites and social media channels) in the CE region
- Coordination with Headquarters and alignment with global online strategies
- Coordination with online agencies on a local and global level
- Reporting and Analysing of online activities and digital marketing execution
- Support and Interaction with E-Commerce Team
- Development of SEO/Google Adwords in the region
- Development and coordination of online newsletter (customer and consumer)
- Monitoring of digital and online trends
- Budget reporting and follow-up
To be successful in this position, you need:
Excellent knowledge of the digital and online world. Experience in agency and project management.
Be flexible and able to adapt quickly in a changing, growing environment, proactive and willing to learn.
- Min 3 years of experience in the areas of principal accountabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with focus on Digital Marketing/Communications/Sales
- Excellent English skills. Knowledge of another Central European languages is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of car and tire business and technical affinity is an advantage
What do we offer for it
Work full time
Benefits depend on location
Place of work: flexible, availability to work from Prague or/and Bavaria
Start preferably as soon as possible
If interested, fill in an application form in English please till 29.2.2020.
Contact: Marcela Marvanová, HR department
Informace o pozici
- Nokian Tyres s.r.o.
- V parku 2336/22, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: Marketing, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer