Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Marketing Automation Specialist
What we’re looking for…
Marketing Automation Specialist
We are currently looking to hire a talented Marketing Automation Specialist who will be responsible for the planning, project management, setup, and deployment of automated email marketing campaigns to consumers – primarily job alerts that are sent to job seekers on a regular basis. Additionally, this position will assist with the planning and implementation of A/B split tests and campaign reporting related to email campaigns as needed.
This role is based in our Prague, Czech Republic office and requires daily cooperation with internal customers. The ideal candidate is comfortable with the international exposure of this position, detailed-oriented, customer-focused, has a logical mindset and is conscious about data protection.
What you will be doing…
- Pull lists based on specified segmentation criteria
- Set up emails in Campaign Management system – including input of HTML code, uploading of graphics, setup of trackable URLs, etc.
- Deploy and evaluate test emails to a variety of email providers to ensure quality
- Optimize email graphics as needed for optimal user experience
- Work with internal Network Operations group to ensure optimal delivery rate to various ISPs
- Define and maintain email standards including opt-in/out processes, email size, HTML format, adherence to brand guidelines etc.
- Work with internal clients across several countries to coordinate assets for the deployment of all campaigns
- Assist in overall management of marketing programs: create project plans, ensure milestones are met and communicate project status to team
What’s essential for you to have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) in a relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience creating and implementing relationship/direct marketing programs, with a significant focus on email marketing
- 3-5 years’ experience deploying email marketing campaigns
- Advanced HTML skills
- Knowledge of database querying languages (SQL)
- Experience with some form of email campaign management system required (ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Experience with data analysis
- Basic graphical tools (i.e. Photoshop, Gimp etc.) skills
- Familiarity with Litmus as a QA tool
- Understanding of text and in-app push notification functionality
- Strong technical understanding of email deployment mechanisms
- Strong knowledge of the Internet
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
What will make you stand out…
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Database querying skills
- Experience with data analytical tools
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- 25-day vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Relocation assistance
- Company benefits; including life insurance, health care program, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, etc.
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Job type: Permanent Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive
Informace o pozici
- Monster Worldwide
- Rohanské nábřeží 670/19, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Management incentive program, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Marketing, Human resources, Technology and development, Marketing specialist, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.