Axians redtoo is an IT service provider and consulting company with 30 years of experience in the marketplace. Our company has over 250 employees providing IT solutions and services to clients in public sector institutions, small to mid-sized companies (SMBs), and enterprise wide clients. We are located and headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Austria, Czech Republic, Florham Park, NJ, and Ft. Worth, TX. Our comprehensive services portfolio focuses on all areas of information technology, including, but not limited to the following; project management, consulting & process design, support services, client and software management, and infrastructure optimization and virtualization.
· Ensures all attributes to identities/ Privileged AD accounts are current (ownership, Application ID, etc.) providing necessary updates in a timely fashion.
· Process all requests for modification and password resets of Privileged Active Directory accounts raised in Service Now, and assist users with issues for any password related issues.
· Ensures proper authorizations and approvals are obtained for requests.
· Provides continuous input and feedback to improve/streamline processes.
· Executes ad-hoc queries to provide production data statistics.
· Assists in updating operations documents.
· Assists in housekeeping and monitoring tasks related to security and compliance.
· Any degree in computer science or appropriate technical/functional discipline or equivalent technical certifications.
· Fluency (written and spoken) in English.
· Previous experience managing digital identities and user accounts.
· Previous experience working in global teams.
· Knowledge of Active Directory.
· Additional languages a plus (i.e. German, French, Spanish, etc.).
· Strong customer orientation a plus.
· Ability of teamwork, assertiveness, stress resistance, diligence, punctuality, willingness to work outside standard working hours and professional approach.
Informace o pozici
- Axians redtoo s.r.o.
- Na strži 1721/63a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.