As a Fitter, you will work as part of an integrated team within the Services-MRO team providing MRO services to Off-Wing civil engines. Inspecting engine components, fitting engine components, balancing activities and ensuring all repairs are to standards required.
Rolls-Royce Civil Aerospace has an immediate need to increase our Overhaul capacity to deal with additional demand as we look to expand our ability to service our customers fleet.
Rolls Royce is expanding its Large civil engineer Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul facility in Dahlewitz, Germany. As such we have several exciting opportunities for Fitters to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join area of Rolls-Royce that is experiencing significant growth.
Rolls-Royce Germany employees 4000 people from more than 50 nations, who together stand for the highest quality when it comes to the development, production and service of aircraft engines.In addition to development, assembly and customer service, our headquarters in Dahlewitz near Berlin also has central commercial and strategic functions.
We deliver the best jet engines in the world. Through intelligent innovation and active collaboration, we’re putting our customers at the forefront of the aviation industry – and we keep them there. Our product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft, and with over 13,000 engines in-service around the world; we’re keeping the world flying.
• Processing / assembly of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic or electronic engine parts according to specifications and standardized methods in accordance with drawings and working papers
• Preparing and setting up machines and workstation according to specifications, setting up and adjusting machines. Monitor and control machining processes, make corrections if necessary.
• Carrying out functional tests and tool checks
• Compliance with safety regulations and HS&E requirements
• Participation in initiatives for the continuous improvement of work processes
• Cross-divisional support of assembly activities outside the engine overhaul area
• Completed specialist vocational training, specialist professional experience or vocational training or experience from the mechanical or electrical disciplines.
• Experience of working within the aerospace sector or other precision engineering environment, undertaking strip and build procedures
• A good attention to detail, allowing you work successfully in a quality centric environment.
• Working experience of aerospace fitting tools and techniques
• Willingness to work in a 3-shift system
• Good command of written and spoken English
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer an enduring legacy. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we’ll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
You can learn more about our global Diversity and Inclusion strategy here.
At Rolls-Royce we also support requests for flexible working arrangements wherever possible.
Informace o pozici
- Rolls Royce
- Dahlewitz, Germany
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: German (Advanced) or English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineer, Mechanical engineer, Engine / machine fitter
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer