A brand new opportunity has arisen at AEVI.
If you like to be responsible for the effective delivery of procurement activities across, then we have the perfect role for you as a Purchasing Manager.
You will be based in Prague office and occasional travel to our other offices will be required.
Who we are and what we do
AEVI lays the foundation for next-generation acquiring by empowering merchant payment solution providers, such as acquirers, merchant banks, independent sales organizations (ISOs) and value-added resellers (VARs), to move and manage their classic payments proposition into a new value-added world of apps, payments and smart devices.
AEVI combines the talent and resources of merchant payment solution providers, app publishers and device vendors in an open, collaborative ecosystem unrestricted by devices, currencies or borders, providing unprecedented flexibility and choice. AEVI simplifies the complex payment landscape with a single integration that results in acquisition of new merchants, increased retention of existing customers, cost savings, and generation of new revenue streams.
AEVI is a subsidiary company of Diebold Nixdorf, with offices in United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Germany, USA and we operate all over Europe, North America and Australia.
The Purchasing Manager will be reporting to Head of Purchasing and will responsible for the effective delivery of procurement activities across the area to ensure the effective purchasing of services such as Logistic services, IT equipment, consumables and/or other general business supplies to support the delivery of client services and effective business performance.
They will be personally responsible for managing key procurement activities and relationships and may be responsible for the work other assigned purchasing team members.
Some of the responsibilities will include
- To identify and evaluate partners and suppliers to create a source of ready supply of Logistic services, IT equipment, consumables and other general business items. To negotiate framework pricing, commercial and contractual arrangements for future purchases
- To manage the ongoing evaluation of our network of partners and suppliers and to lead activities to identify new suppliers to widen and complement our sourcing arrangements
- To manage ongoing initiatives to drive down the cost of supply and improved commercial and contractual arrangements from our network of partners and suppliers
- To take the lead purchasing role in complex pre-sales / bid support procurement activities; providing indicative pricing for third party supplied services, IT equipment, consumables, etc. To provide detailed specification information to ensure such purchases would be appropriate for our overall client solution and compliant with the customer’s requirements
- To resolve partner and supplier queries about individual major purchases, as appropriate
- To ensure the highest levels of ‘customer’ satisfaction with all procurement activities
- To ensure that all suppliers meet the Company’s supplier standards as detailed in the Code of Conduct including our positive ethical standards
Ideally, we are looking for someone with following skills
- Degree (or equivalent) in business, materials management, operations management, information management or related field
- Purchasing relevant experiences including contract negotiation skills
- Experience of SAP and Advanced level Excel is highly desirable
- Experience within Fintech, electronics hardware, telco or similar industry is a plus
- Fluent in English
Working at AEVI is like life, and life is not always smooth sailing. It’s more like a rollercoaster – incredibly enjoyable, scary at times… but always worth the ride!
Jump into your new career and be a part of an international work family, with great perks like flexible ways to work and self-development at your own pace.
Informace o pozici
- Aevi CZ s.r.o.
- Laurinova 2800/4, Praha – Stodůlky
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Purchase, Purchaser
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer