JLL is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 90,000 as of December 31, 2018. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com
We are looking for a Space Planner for our Occupancy Planning business line.
At a site or campus level the Space Planner understands how much space is currently available, the workplace conditions, and headcount projections by local business unit. The Space Planner is to ensure all sites are optimized and per Client workplace standards.
What this job involves
- At a site or campus level, support the development and delivery of Space Planning solutions in line with Property Strategies that meet the Business needs for space and / or changes to space allocations
- Site level blocking, stacking, adjacency planning
- Develop migration plans and sequencing of group-level and individual moves
- Manage and maintain CAFM / IWMS data to ensure accuracy of reporting
- Facilitate and/or resolves planning issues identified in the customer planning meetings with MAC team
- Compilation of a tactical view (e.g. 24 months) of the specific campus to support the business needs
- Integration of the tactical plan into the strategic forecast of business space requirements
- Support the preparation of communications that assist the Business Reps / other involved parties to understand the proposed accommodation solutions including preparation of (‘to / from’) floor plans / stack plans, summarised data, spend approval documents, etc.
- Recommends, educates and enforces space policies/standards, procedures and protocols and notifies client of customer requested exceptions;
- Performs data accuracy audits
- Collaborate on site-specific Planning Strategies with Senior SiteLeadership and the Area Occupancy Planners
- Service Request Response & Reporting: Support the implementation of MAC & additional space service requests. Ensure all assigned Service Requests are prioritised and accurately managed in the Service Request Module. Maintain detailed notes and summary information within the Service Request Module and provide a regular summary.
- Occupancy Planners
- Site business line leaders
- Other Space Planners within region
- MAC teams
- FM teams
- Space management team
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Relationship building& customer service skills
- Tactical planning & initiatives
- Problem solving
- Experience with activity-based working programs preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability todeliver multiple projects simultaneously
- Space planning experience preferred including stacking / blocking & adjacency planning
- CAFM / IWMS experience
- Microsoft office tools
- AutoCAD skills preferred
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
Informace o pozici
- JONES LANG LASALLE, s.r.o.
- okres Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Civil engineering and real estate trade, Graphic designer, Project Manager, Property man
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer