APS is a distressed assets investment company and debt recovery platform with a prime position in Central and South-Eastern Europe and further expansion goals. Our business consists of acquiring, advising, and servicing non-performing loan (NPL) portfolios. We provide full spectrum of portfolio operations ranging from third-party servicing and management for institutional investors to purchasing entire portfolios.
Since 2013, APS has been an official partner of the International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank.
We are looking for an Analyst for our Valuations department (Investment management).
- Performing of valuation models for mainly non-performing loans and distressed assets
- Data analyses & research
- Creation of support materials for management (presentations, reports, etc.)
- Other internal projects and ad hoc task as required
- University graduate in Economics, Finance or Mathematics
- Strong analytical, computing, finance and MS Office skills (Excel as a „hobby“)
- Good English knowledge both written and spoken
- Interested in programming (Python)
- Loyalty, positive attitude, flexibility and reliability
- Result oriented personality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Accurate and efficient execution of assigned tasks
- Ability to manage multiple activities
- Work in a dynamic investment group
- International work environment
- Young and professional team
- Interesting opportunities in new markets
- Possibility of personal development and growth
In case of your interest, please send us your CV in English.
Informace o pozici
- APS Investments S.à r.l.
- Celetná 988/38, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Financial analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.