At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s a mindset. That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive under pressure and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally. In this role, you will be the first point of contact related to matters of Logistics Export in different flows. You will validate a huge amount of orders demanded by customers from our Europe, Mexico or North America flow.
Our international team of 500 Logistics, HR and Finance specialists are always looking for new ways to refresh and create products, build stronger brands and have a positive impact on consumers and the communities where we live and work.
- Responsibility in the department for system developments/changes and act as the Expert user for tasks requiring the cooperation of multiple teams;
- Establish and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with internal and external customers to identify additional ways to be of service and ensure customer satisfaction;
- Look for improvement and process standardization opportunities and coordinate the implementation;
- Ensure the delivery of business results by meeting or exceeding all contractual service level agreements and managing Logistics expenditures.
Who we’re looking for:
- Advanced written and spoken knowledge of English and Spanish;
- Experience in Supply chain overall and in Logistics Transport or Warehousing is an advantage
- Advanced excel skills (Vlookup & Pivot table) – ready to squeeze data in analysis and reports;
- Bachelor Degree in Science Studies (Mathematics, Engineering, Business etc) needed
- High customer service;
- Attention to details;
- Drive the continuous improvement;
- Learn quickly.
- What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and coaching you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
Informace o pozici
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech s.r.o.
- V parku 2326/18, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Spanish (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Mentally disabled, Disabled, Other.