Head of POS Underwriting (expat´s position)
My client is well-established, strong and respected investment group. They are looking for Head of POS Underwriting.
The position is in Asia. Location will be specified before the interview.
You have great opportunity for your professional and career development and growth. They offer an interesting and challenging role with very motivating salary and an above standard package of employee benefits including an annual bonus. In addition they reimburse accommodation, flight tickets, health care, insurance etc. The company supports further professional and career development of its employees.
After expiration of contract (usually for 2-3 years) it can be prolonged or you may be offered by another interesting position within the group.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Team management and development
· Optimization of approval rate vs risk level
· Creation, maintenance, optimization of POS underwriting strategies, identification of risky segments
· Cooperation with business in order to achieve company goals
· Reporting: standardized regular, ad-hoc
· Cooperation with all risk departments to improve data usage and boost results
· Responsibility for all manual underwriting
• Understanding of consumer lending
• University degree in quantitative area: mathematics, statistics, financial mathematics, etc.
• Expertise in working with SQL (Oracle preferred)
• Scoring development know-how, experience with statistical packages (SAS, SPSS, R, …)
• Banking or consumer finance background
• Minimum 5+ years of proven experience in risk analytical or managerial position
• Practical experience in setting up risk strategies and processes
• Very good English
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (including VBA, macros, complex formulas in Excel)
• Knowledge about financial planning and modelling, profit and loss model
• Knowledge about other risk areas like anti-fraud, collections
• Good organization at work to manage large volumes and plan ahead
• Excellent interpersonal skills to operate in a multi-cultural environment
• Self-driven to achieve targets
• Can-do attitude, proactive in problem solving
• Structured and strong analytical skills
• Systematic approach, structural thinking
• Flexible, adaptable for changes, open-minded
• Experience in contacts with management/supervisory board
• Good knowledge on how to present business topics
• Working knowledge of Tableau
• Programming skills (C, Java, Python, etc.)
• Hadoop or similar platform experience
> Support by the expanding and profitable company
> Interesting job with possibility for further career and professional growth and development
> Very motivating salary and an above standard package of employee benefits including an annual bonus, paid accommodation, flight tickets, health care, insurance etc.
> Challenging and responsible position
> Opportunity to grow and develop
> Opportunity to get international experience
> Modern office facilities
> Start date: upon agreement
In sending your CV you give your consent to processing and holding of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. regarding personal data protection by LD Human Resources s.r.o., ID: 24275336 until a written form revocation. Your personal data can be provided to third persons in order to obtain employment, namely after prior approval.
Informace o pozici
- LD Human Resources s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Drtinova 557/10, 15000 Praha 5 – Smíchov, Česká republika
+420 722 950 102