Head of Antifraud (expat´s position)
My client is well-established, strong and respected investment group. They are looking for Head of Antifraud.
The position is in Asia. Location will be specified before the interview.
You have great opportunity for your professional and career development and growth. They offer an interesting and challenging role with very motivating salary and an above standard package of employee benefits including an annual bonus. In addition they reimburse accommodation, flight tickets, health care, insurance etc. The company supports further professional and career development of its employees.
After expiration of contract (usually for 2-3 years) it can be prolonged or you may be offered by another interesting position within the group.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the whole anti-fraud team
• Actively participate on discussions with other departments on processes related to anti-fraud (sales, POS opening,…)
• Analyze portfolio behavior and actively seek for suspicious behavior. Follow up of all irregularities found.
• Maintain and develop early warning system (EWS) in order to identify potential frauds ASAP.
• Investigate potential frauds, communicate the results to other departments, follow up on findings.
• Define rules under which new POSes will be opened.
• Definition of the rules for mystery shopping (MS), preparation of the MS list and quality assurance over the process execution.
• Master Degree in economics/mathematics or similar – logical and analytical thinking is a must
• Experience with team management and communication across the company teams
• Strong in Excel and analytics, good English
• Self-motivated, goal oriented
• Excellent communication skills, crisis management skills
• Analytical or statistical background
> Support by the expanding and profitable company
> Interesting job with possibility for further career and professional growth and development
> Very motivating salary and an above standard package of employee benefits including an annual bonus, paid accommodation, flight tickets, health care, insurance etc.
> Challenging and responsible position
> Opportunity to grow and develop
> Opportunity to get international experience
> Modern office facilities
> Start date: upon agreement
In sending your CV you give your consent to processing and holding of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. regarding personal data protection by LD Human Resources s.r.o., ID: 24275336 until a written form revocation. Your personal data can be provided to third persons in order to obtain employment, namely after prior approval.
Informace o pozici
- LD Human Resources s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Drtinova 557/10, 15000 Praha 5 – Smíchov, Česká republika
+420 722 950 102