In this position you will work closely with Innovation team, support development and implementation of the sourcing strategies to achieve lowest total costs, improve supplier panel healthiness , improve working capital, drive effective asset management, achieve quality improvement, ensure on-time delivery, ensure early supplier involvement in product development.
- Support Innovation, development and implementation of plans with cross functional partners to meet annual goals which includes Supplier selection strategy, Negotiations with suppliers for contractual obligation and Cost-reduction, Finding and Adding new suppliers, supplier quality.
- Support NPI team for new launches and lead some of the NPI projects.
- Manage direct engagement with suppliers and internal functional teams globally to drive implementation of the supply strategy and ensure success of the supply chain.
- Lead cross-functional global teams to achieve objectives; Play active role in resolving critical quality and delivery issues with suppliers. (Comprehensive ownership of supplier performance.)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, supply chain, purchasing or operations or related discipline.
- Global experience in Strategic Sourcing or related field.
- Casting, Machining (Preferable)
- Master’s degree preferred, emphasis on Engineering/Technical background.
- Sourcing Experience in Automotive industry or similar industries.
- Direct materials management experience for factories preferred.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification preferred.
- Experience in working with cross-functional and sourcing teams with an emphasis on emerging regions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage / lead multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Ability to work with, manage and influence all levels of Leadership, make data-driven decisions, use of decision-making and analytical skills.
- Great opportunity to make impact on business decisions.
- Being part of a global team (we have 5 R&D centers globally).
- Flexible working hours which will help with your work-life balance.
- Comfort of parking your car, motorcycle or bike in our parking house.
- Attractive benefits package – 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, pension insurance, e-learning system, language courses where applicable, cafeteria system.
Garrett Advancing Motion (https://www.garrettmotion.com/) was previously a strategic business unit of Honeywell International which became independent on 1st October 2018. Garrett Advancing Motion enhances vehicle performance, efficiency and appearance through state-of-the-art technologies, world-class brands, and global solutions tailored for its automotive customers around the world.
Information about position
- Garrett Motion Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Tuřanka 1387/100, Brno – Slatina
- Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: Purchase, Purchaser, Category Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer