Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology boasts a long and proud history of innovation, service and value. Through their histories, both CSC and HPE Enterprise Services were known for evolving to keep pace with the ever-changing world of technology – and for offering clients a fresh perspective built on a rich heritage of innovation and industry-leading services. Today, the strategic combination of these two complementary businesses creates the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company. With around $25 billion in annual revenues and nearly 6,000 clients in more than 70 countries, DXC Technology is uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations – creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders; as well as presenting new growth opportunities for its people.
The local Czech HR team is a part of the Human Resources Shared Services Department, which partners with HR Business Partners (HRBP) and HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to support business objectives responding to customer inquiries, process HR transactions, and administer standardized functions. The HR Specialist responsibilities include coordinating and administering specific HR process/scope areas such as onboarding and offboarding, general administration, leaves of absence, administrating employee benefits, and personal detail changes to name but a few.
- Investigate, assess and recommend solutions to employee queries
- Responsible for interpreting and advising on Company policies and procedures for employees and managers
- Responsible for queries , reports, and documentation
- Manage day-to-day assigned tasks
- Supports management and acts as a liaison between employees and managers
- Raising issues with the Team Lead, suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues
- Participate in projects and migrations
- Take ownership and accountability of assigned Functional areas ranging from: Onboarding, Offboarding, Maternity, Paternity, Parental leave, Reporting, Data Changes in systems, and General Administration
Experience and Skills:
- Organizational skills and an ability to prioritize
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion is critical
- Excellent verbal communication including proper grammar, tone, and a clear speaking voice to ensure solid communication with the customer via phone and in person
- Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and correct sentence structure
- Ability to adapt to a changing IT environment
- Must be able to successfully interact with all DXC Departments
- Exceptional customers focus and service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Handle assigned tasks independently
- Analytical and problem-solving capability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- At least 1 year of HR experience advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP, Workday or other HRIS advantageous
University degree in related field advantageous
• English (Advanced)
• Czech (Native)
We offer many benefits such as:
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Travel insurance also for personal use
- Company laptop
…and what do we like the best about working here?
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Home office Opportunities weekly
- Possibility of using overtime hours as extra vacation time
- Personal development and career opportunities
- In-house trainer and online University where you can find books, tutorials, online training
- Benefit points for education and 2 extra days of paid leave for training
What’s so cool about DXC Prague?
DXC Technology is one of the most diverse workplaces in Prague.
You can find us in the thriving, easily accessible Pankrac area, where 800 professionals from 61 different nationalities thrive in IT, Finance, Controlling, Accounting, Marketing, and Human Resources in our brand-new, sunny office space.
At DXC we know that our strength is our people - which why you will always be welcomed by experienced professionals, ready to train you and invest in your personal growth.
DXC is committed to offering vertical and horizontal growth opportunities for top performers, as well as in-house and external training from external certified partners.
Be a part of our story. Join us today.
Information about position
- DXC Technology Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Human resources, HR Consultant, HR Manager, HR Specialist, HR Generalist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer