Our Client, an International organisation based in Prague (close to the metro), is now looking for a Network Engineer to join their stable and international IT Team.
You will have the chance to work with different network and network security products, from a range of vendors including Cisco, Checkpoint and Juniper, supporting the core infrastructure to ensure availability of networking services. This would be a great role for a Network Engineer who is looking to move away from a high-ticket and focus on maintenance and improvements of the network infrastructure.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for the design, implementation and maintenance of the network infrastructure.
- Maintenance of the network, including VPNs
- Provide incident and problem management solutions, including troubleshooting and implementing solutions
- Cooperate with other IT departments and colleagues
- Lead and be a member of various improvement projects
Some of the skills required will include:
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of network and network security solutions, ideally from a range of vendors (Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet etc..)
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, IP and routing and switching
- Ideally supported multi-site environments
- Any Networking Certification – e.g. CCNA, CCNP, JNCP etc..
- A good level of English
- The Russian language would be highly desirable
Some of the benefits will include:
- A competitive basic salary
- 25 days holiday + Sick Days
- Advanced health care
- Language lessons
- Lunch Vouchers etc.
- Own Equipment
- And many more…
Informace o pozici
- Indago Recruitment s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
608 555 996