Paperpile builds software for researchers and students to manage and write academic papers. We are a small, distributed team across six countries. Our user-base is growing and so is the team around it.
- As part of a small team everything you do matters. You only work on stuff that has a direct big impact on the product and our customers.
- Work from anywhere on your own schedule. We communicate with tools like Slack, Clubhouse, Figma, and Notion to move our product forward fast.
- Work with an interesting and diverse community of academics. Our customers use Paperpile to study climate change, cancer or medieval history. You talk to them every day to understand how we can make their work more productive.
This job is fully remote but we only hire in European and Asian timezones at this time.
- Devise and execute a company wide QA strategy for the complete product line (web, mobile, Chrome extensions and Word processor plugins).
- Work with our engineers, product managers, and customer support team.
- Communicate directly with customers to identify and isolate problems or our applications in the wild.
- Create comprehensive test cases, write bug reports and documentation.
- Execute regular manual tests on all supported devices and platforms.
- Learn the ins and outs of our product and academic research and writing workflows.
- (Optional) Implement and continuously improve automated tests as part of our continuous integration pipeline.
- Previous work experience in QA
- A deep understanding of manual and automatic software testing methodologies.
- A strong sense for detail and passion for building high quality software.
- (Optional) Experience with Unit test frameworks (Jest, ...) and web and mobile automation frameworks (Selenium, Cypress, Pupeteer, Detox, ... )
- (Optional) Academic background and experience with reference management software.
Please apply directly only through our hiring portal: https://apply.workable.com/paperpile/
Informace o pozici
- United States of America
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Quality and quality control, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer
+16 176 829 250