The Crown Worldwide Group is a collection of businesses providing mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We’ve been moving people’s lives for over half a century, always putting people at the center of everything we do. We have a proud history in global logistics but we’re also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our businesses internationally and staying ahead of the curve. We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. We operate in a socially responsible way, considering the environment and the communities we work in through our CSR program.
For more information, please visit: https://www.crownworldwide.com.
Crown Worldwide Group currently has an opening for a:
Accounts Payable specialist
AP Specialist is mainly responsible for invoice processing in our operational environment and is a member of Accounts Payable team based in Prague.
Junior AP is servicing specific assigned region and reports directly to AP team leader. The role performs high standard level of specific financial operation and covers the very beginning of the whole AP process. This role cooperates directly with all team members as well as internal and external clients when needed. Other AD HOC activities may be required according to business needs.
- Maintenance of shared Mail Boxes, handling received supplier invoices and other queries
- Preliminary check of received invoices
- Communication with external / internal clients
- A/P invoice processing in our internal system
- Related troubleshooting and internal corrections
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- High school (Secondary school) with school leaving exam or University - Bachelor`s degree
- advanced level of Excel skill
- experience with AP is an advantage
- advanced level of written and spoken English
- self-driven, deadline oriented attitude, cooperated, hardworking, reliable
- willing to learn new things
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- 5 weeks of paid annual leave (one week in addition to the Czech labour code) + 3 sick days +1 extra day off and a birthday leave = up to 29 day-off a year
- Range of local benefits such as Meal Vouchers, Multisport card, Cafeteria
- Wide range of soft-skill, hard-skill and system trainings via Crown learning system
A challenging role in a friendly and experienced international team
At Crown we pride ourselves with the quality we deliver and values we stand by.
- We are CARING about people and their experience
- Always DETERMINED to do our best and to always keep improving
- We are genuinely THERE when our customers and colleagues need us
- We encourage the SHARING of knowledge amongst each other
- We continuously remain OPEN-MINDED to stay innovative
Equal Employment Opportunity
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
Informace o pozici
- Crown Worldwide Movers, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 620/3, Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Fakturantka
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel