As a pure player for Digital Transformation of large organisations across EMEA, our 7,200+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology.
Present in 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.
IT Cost Analyst - TBM Framework
- The aim of this assignment is to provide the transparency to the IT services, assets and consumption by successfully translating the IT finance costs to IT towers, IT sub towers, services and consumption
- Develop a standardized model of IT cost management (based on TBM framework) in order to create transparency to IT services and their consumption
- Partner with both the IT finance team and the IT teams and management of the company to set up the governance and processes to support ongoing IT services financial transparency
- Document the source of information for transparency, and relevant rules, to support the automation of related governance processes
- Develop and maintain the relevant tools to support ongoing and forecasted consumption transparency
- Provide the relevant analysis to support vendor benchmarking plus ad hoc analysis as required
We would consider various seniority levels - from candidates with short work experience in a relevant field (e.g xperience in an IT analyst position or financial analyst position) to mid-senior professionals with a proven track of similar project
- Hands-on approach, analytical thinking and the ability to think outside of the box
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a global and multicultural environment
- Fluency in English
Benefits and perks
- Training and certifications in current and high-in-demand technologies and methodologies
- Transparent career path including mentoring
- You will get excellent opportunity to develop your skills in the related area and will be supported with the top leaders and you will get detailed insight into the goverance processes within IT and finance of the global international company
- There will be also some opportunity to travel abroad on the job
- Five weeks of vacation and sick days
- Flexible office hours and home officeWe provide above standard company devices (iPhone/Mac or Android/PC)
- Multisport cards, language courses, meal vouchers, team buildings and other company events, delicious breakfast and snacks and other benefits
We are looking forward to your application and we will contact you directly afterwards and discuss the next steps towards our cooperation.
Informace o pozici
- Devoteam, s.r.o.
- Ovocný trh 1087/4, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate/personal coach, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Analyst, Auditor, IT Consultant, Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer