About FE fundinfo
Trusted by the hundreds of thousands of investors, advisers, asset managers and platforms who use FE fundinfo data, software and investment advice every day.
Data is the foundation of everything we do. From cleansing, distributing, analysing and reporting, to providing fully outsourced investment propositions for advisers; we help finance professionals to make the most of their data and connect with their clients.
For further information about FE fundinfo, visit http://www.fe-fundinfo.com/.
FE fundinfo has an opening for a Data Analyst. The role will involve working with fund information to help power FE fundinfo’s products and client deliveries.
The job role will entail:
· Being responsible for sourcing European mutual fund data.
· Being responsible for entry of this data into the FE fundinfo database, in an accurate and timely manner.
· Monitoring data input to ensure a high level of quality.
· Communicating with European fund groups via telephone and email.
· Resolving client queries.
· Working closely and communicating effectively with other teams located in Europe and India.
Candidates should have an eye for detail, be able to effectively communicate with fund groups, and colleagues in our international offices, possess a positive attitude, and be keen to learn new skills. Training and mentoring are provided.
· Fluent in spoken and written English.
· Basic level of spoken and written German is required, with more advanced German language skills preferred.
· Knowledge of another language would be an advantage.
· Educated to degree level.
· Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel.
· Motivated, with attention to detail and an aptitude for accuracy.
· Able to work to deadlines and targets, whilst delivering a high quality of work.
· Strong listening, communication and analytical skills are essential.
· Should be a good team player.
· Ability to grasp new tasks quickly, and a desire to learn new concepts.
· A grasp of the investment industry and financial services is beneficial, though not essential.
· Committed to long term employment.
On top of a competitive salary, the following benefits are also offered:
· 120 CZK food vouchers per day worked.
· Additional Sodexo gift vouchers.
· Multisport card fully paid for by the company.
· 5 weeks of annual leave.
· Paid sick leave.
· Additional pension insurance contributions.
· Team building activities.
Informace o pozici
- Financial Express (Czechia) s.r.o.
- Holandská 878/2, Brno – Štýřice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Pre-intermediate), German (Basic)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Holandská 878/2, 63900 Brno – Štýřice, Česká republika