Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Project Manager in Automation
We are looking for PROJECT MANAGER.
Serves as liaison between the company and the client during a project ending with the installation and
acceptance of capitalized equipment, enterprise software systems, or system integration or consulting
projects/engagements. May work at client site on a day-to-day or periodic basis. Ensures customer satisfaction
of information technology solutions by managing the details of overall project schedules, budgets, and
deliverables. Typically uses more project management skills than technical skills. Services may be provided on a fee-for-service basis or be included as part of the purchase price for company products. Usually involves
extensive interaction with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of crossfunctional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products to clients. Plans and directs schedules and may monitor budget/spending. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery. Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget
Experience required :
• Ideally four - five years or more of proven documented project management experience
• Ideally Bachelor's degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge; further education in business
administration, operations, or project management is a plus, i.e.; PM 800 Certification.
• Professional level of Both Czech and English languages (verbal and written)
• Conversant with MS Project and all MS software products Excel, Word, etc
• Familiar with PMI and iPM standards
• Experience with financial budgeting is and advantage
• Collaborates & Teams Effectively
• Excellent Communications skills
• Demonstrates Business & Financial Acumen
What do we offer:
• Annual Bonus
• 5 weeks of holiday per calendar year
• Fully covered life insurance
• Contribution to pension insurance
• Luncheon Vouchers
• Spelical Health Care
Informace o pozici
- Rockwell Automation s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer