We are looking to hire a skilled Windows Administrator to manage and maintain our Windows system and server network. In this role, you will be responsible for installing or upgrading Windows-based systems and servers, managing user access to the servers, and maintaining the security and stability of the network. To ensure success as a Windows Administrator you should have in-depth knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance, advanced coding skills, and the ability to solve complex IT issues. Ultimately, a top-class Windows Administrator ensures the smooth running of the company’s networking and server systems, while maintaining a high level of security.
Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows systems.
Discussing system and server upgrades with IT managers.
Installing or upgrading Windows systems and servers.
Providing technical support for staff and back-end system users.
Troubleshooting system and server errors.
Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors.
Monitoring and updating the Windows codebase.
Managing user access.
Monitoring system performance.
Maintaining server architecture security and creating system backups.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
Proven work experience as a Windows Administrator.
Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
Ability to create scripts in Perl, Python, and similar languages.
Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms.
Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
Good problem-solving skills.
Good analytical and communication skills.
A competitive salary package reflecting skills and experience.
Option of further education and training.
5 weeks of holidays.
5 sick days.
Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year).
Xmas bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary).
Modern offices with a fun zone.
Opportunity for professional growth.
Pleasant work conditions.
Informace o pozici
- Tabella s.r.o.
- Olbrachtova 2006/9, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer