The beginnings of ESET date back to 1987, when two young programming enthusiasts, Peter Paško and Miroslav Trnka, wrote a program for the detection of one of the world’s first computer viruses. They did not know that they had created one of the most successful antivirus programs in the world – dubbing it NOD. In 1992, together with their mutual friend Rudolf Hrubý, they formally established ESET.
What started as the brainchild of a few friends has evolved into the most valuable international brand of any Slovak company. Today ESET’s NOD32 technology protects over 100 million users across the world.
This success did not come overnight. The company’s global success and growth was given a boost in 1998 with its first “VB100” award from the prestigious Virus Bulletin magazine. Since then, we’ve received this accolade more than 100 times.
Today, over 1,700 employees around the world drive the company’s success. Throughout the company’s expansion, we have stayed true to the principles on which we were founded, and we remain independent in order to continue to meet new challenges.
Front-End Software Developer - Cloud
ESET is expanding its range of secure management technologies, developing them as on-premise solution and migrating them to the next- generation cloud native platform. The ESET Security Management Center team develops the new generation of a security management console enabling remote monitoring and orchestration of security product settings on thousands of computers and mobile devices.
We are looking for a developer with focus on front-end development, but who is also willing to learn backend technologies and being able to deliver features end-to-end. Job is well-suited for fresh IT college graduates - you don’t have to know all technologies, important is a desire to learn.
- Master’s degree in IT (fresh graduates welcome) or student of the last year of master’s degree
- Skill in front-end development (preferably React)
- Advantage is knowledge of Cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, ...) and programming languages Java, Python, C++ or Golang
- Good team and communication skills
- Good command of English
- Maintaining microservices in Azure Cloud environment
- Be part of an agile self-organizing team, which collectively defines the stack, architecture, development environment and best practices
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions yet pragmatic and committed to code optimization, maintainability, and quality
Oh, and don´t forget the advantages :)
ESET will provide you an attractive benefits system and pleasant work environment. You can improve thanks to code reviews from seniors and your ideas will be welcome. If you don’t like to wake up early-no worries, we have flexible working hours. Of course, we support your professional and personal growth by various education and training courses, conferences. Moreover, ESET will contribute to your travel expanses and will financially support you during important life events such as your wedding or the birth of a child. And we cannot forget about our team buildings or beer sessions that we really like.
Will your next steps be going to ESET? Let´s find out... We are looking to forward to meet you.
Hany and Developers team
Informace o pozici
- ESET Research Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Palachovo náměstí 799/5, Brno – Starý Lískovec
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Python developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer