At 24i we create and deploy TV apps and games for every screen, from set-top boxes, SmartTVs and media players to game consoles, tablets, and mobile phones.
Our state-of-the-art TV apps give our clients competitive advantages that enable new revenue streams by establishing interactive and personalized relationships with TV content consumers across all relevant TV platforms.
Our clients are well-known content creators like TV Nova, TV Prima, HBO Europe, T-Mobile, IFLIX, Sinclair, Entel, Globo and many more.
Our mission is to simplify, unify and magnify the video experience across all TV platforms on any device and convert that into valuable, individual consumer engagements.
Short role description
As a market researcher, you will be charged with managing and executing all efforts to identify and qualify new business leads and opportunities for 24i. The market research specialist supports the 24i's sales team and will gain valuable sales and marketing experience in the streaming media and entertainment business.
Role and responsibilities:
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities (industry research and prospecting) to fuel our revenue growth
- Profile strategic accounts, identify key individuals, research and obtain business requirements to start the sales cycle
- Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined industry and territory
- Outbound generation of new business opportunities within the 24i target customer profile
- Maintain the quality of our CRM database and become a pro at HubSpot
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Report on your progress weekly, share learnings and best practices
- Be a champion and ambassador for 24i Media
- Excellent English written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, experience with data entry
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Full-time corporate sales or marketing experience (B2B software sales is a plus)
- Some B2B Sales Development or Market research experience
- CRM experience (Salesforce, Hubspot or other)
- Enterprise prospecting experience (Sales Navigator) is a plus
- Inside sales experience is a plus
- Marketing or copywriting experience is a plus
- Deep knowledge of Google Docs is a plus
- A fun, informal atmosphere with great colleagues
- Full-time position in our Brno office
- Motivating salary matching your experience
- A training budget of €1500,- per year
- Summer bonus - 50% of your monthly salary
- English lessons
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Personal budget of 2000 CZK for off-work activities with your colleagues
- Cafeteria system - Benefit-plus.eu budget and pension contribution of 2000 CZK
- Business trips possibilities to our offices in Amsterdam or Madrid
- Meal vouchers 100 CZK
- Flexible working hours
- Company breakfast, fruits and drinks during the day
- Company events and team buildings
Would you like to join our team that is continuing to grow, we would love to hear from you!
Interested? Questions? Want to show us what you can do?
Please let us know! Send us your CV with contact details.
Informace o pozici
- 24i Media CZ s.r.o.
- Londýnské náměstí 853/1, Brno – Štýřice
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 28 000 – 32 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Administration, Marketing, Sales, Administration, Sales analyst, Marketing communication, Marketing Research, Data entry / Information processor, Sales Officer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.