PANORAMA HOTEL PRAGUE, 4* hotel in Prague 4, which is part of the international hotel chain Corinthia is looking for a new team member:
Health and Safety Security Officer in 4* hotel
We are looking for a new colleague for the Health & Safety and Security Officer position. The main responsibility of this position is to oversee and manage all aspects related to Health & Safety and security at work, ensuring full compliance to legislation as well as hotel policies and procedures.
Are you pro-active person with organizational skills?
Are you systematic and structured?
Are you interested in security and safety of other people?
If so, you are the right candidate for this position, we will be happy to learn more about you.
What your working day will be like:
- Maintaining and reviewing the hotel Security performance, ensuring full compliance with law and regulations.
- Managing the hotel key system and CCTV system using these as tools to ensure staff and guest safety.
- In peak times be present at the lobby.
- Providing first aid and keep updated records in the book of injuries.
- Regularly train colleagues in the field of H&S and Fire safety.
- Present proposals for improvements and innovations.
- Be responsible for daily checks of departments.
- Be in charge of HS, Fire Safety and Security audits, following up on them and ensuring completion of given tasks.
Desired profile of our new colleague:
- Experienced in security and safety area from operations environment (hotel industry preferably).
- Very good knowledge of Czech legislation in Health and safety, fire safety and security.
- Fluent in written & spoken English and Czech.
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively.
- Systematic and structured approach.
- Organizational and communication skills.
- Responsible and loyal person.
Here you will enjoy:
- An excellent team where we really care and support people.
- Promoting career growth and upgrading skills.
- Free language courses.
- Lunch in the company canteen.
- Possibility to use the wellness center for free.
- Pension and life insurance contributions from employer.
- Multisport card.
- Excellent transport accessibility - metro C Pankrac and other interesting benefits such as a bonus for the recommendation of a new colleague, annual performance bonuses if achieved the hotel´s annual goals, birthday voucher, online training portal with hundreds of courses for personal use and much more.
If you are interested in taking part in the selection process, please send us your CV.
If we do not contact you within 15 days, you have not been selected for the selection procedure. Thank you for your understanding
Informace o pozici
- Corinthia Panorama, s.r.o.
- Milevská 1695/7, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Discount on company products / services, Company catering
- Listed in: Administration, Security and safety, Security guard, Alarm system specialist, Safetyatwork and technical equipment technician, Fire brigade technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer