FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. It partners with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals.
FNZ's technology, transaction and custody services enable their clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace that are efficient, flexible, transparent and scalable, supporting market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £400 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 7 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Barclays, Lloyds Banking Group, Vanguard, Generali, Quilter, Santander, Aviva, Zurich, UOB, UBS, Findex and BNZ.
In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions globally and employs over 2,000 in London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Basingstoke, Sydney, Melbourne, Wellington, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Brno.
Investment Operations Specialist
You may come from an investment background with previous experience in a similar role; however, these are also excellent opportunities if you are looking for your first step in to investment & wealth management.
Working with our premier global financial institutions client base, you will service their assets & investment portfolios on our market leading digital platforms. This will involve dealing with a variety of financial products and transactions.
- Accuracy; to ensure the completion of daily tasks.
- Efficiency; to ensure daily tasks are executed in a timely manner and deadlines are met.
- Effective communication; to ensure information is communicated effectively to necessary parties and in a timely manner for purpose of rapid resolution.
- Record keeping; to maintain records to ensure the investment process is transparent to regulators and external auditors regarding Breach and reconciliation recording.
- Procedures; contribute to and maintain relevant and robust documented procedures.
- Information Systems; to make effective use of the Company’s information systems.
- Planning; to prioritise workload to ensure all activities are completed on time and within agreed deadlines.
- CPD; to develop professional and technical knowledge and skills via training & development in order to meet Continuing Professional Development requirements.
- Other tasks; to undertake any other projects / tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the company.
You could be the right match if you:
- Hold a University degree
- Are interested in financial field
- Enjoy a challenging working environment
- Have no problems with communicating with clients (via email/phone), and using your analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Want to develop professionally
- Be part of a friendly multi-cultural team located in our modern solutions centre in the heart of Brno.
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions and opportunity to obtain industry-relevant qualifications.
- Weekly social and team-bonding events.
- Significant financial rewards for high-performing individuals.
- Global career opportunities at any of our offices (e.g. UK, Australia, New Zealand, etc.).
- Six days of company leave in addition to 20 days of annual leave
- Seven Sick Days per calendar year
- Meal vouchers of 110 CZK / a day (55% paid by FNZ, 45% paid by employee)
- 600 CZK / month on your account in FNZ Cafeteria (Flexible Benefits Platform)
- Overtime meal provided if working overtime
- Free fruit, bread and spreads provided
- Pension/life insurance – contribution by FNZ (2% of your monthly gross salary), applicable after probation period at the Company.
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.