The Reporting Analyst are data specialists who contribute to organizational improvement by gathering and analyzing data, preparing reports, and introducing process improvements thought the reporting process. The reporting analyst will partner with the account management team and will have full accountability for quality assurance, compliance and reporting. This role is for the Reporting analyst Team Leas which will also include management of the local reporting analyst team.
Key Focus Areas
- Gather and Input Data
- Analyze Information
- Prepare Reports
- Collaborate with business teams
- Conduct system and database audits
- Design data management and reporting tools
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Gathers and maintains a wide array of data-related business processes and reporting
- Upkeep of data in multiple systems of records as needed
- Creating new processes to accurately input and store critical data
- Work with data structures and metadata to ensure consistency, security and accessibility
- Provide assistance in all administration matters as and when required
- Take an active role in data analysis and interpretation
- Rigorously and effectively examine large quantities of data and derive insights from these data sets
- Analyzing client behavior to identify trends or market specific data that may impact ways of working with client
- Demonstrates sound judgment while analyzing and interpreting data to ensure a high level of accuracy, timeliness, and usefulness for business leaders
- Prepare reporting and presentations for clients which may include data on volume, financials, and other critical metrics
- Manages reporting requirements and ensures deliverables are completed on time which will be a critical KPI for this role
- Be able to work across business functions, ensuring to gather requirements and specifications while delivering reporting needs
- Develops and builds positive professional relationships with internal stakeholders involved in accounts
- Provide recommendations and devise solutions to enhance reporting and data management
- Conduct routine audits of data which may include testing and analyzing the results to ensure a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Find solutions to an organizations data management and reporting problems and to be able to adapt and modify solutions based on changing requirements
- Use one’s experience and perspective to help design and develop reporting tools that may evolve our current resources
- Work with IT professionals to troubleshoot or enhance systems
Aptitude, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
- Developed administration and organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness.
- Secondary education certificate, or equivalent (preferred) related to data management or business
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, excel, Powerpoint, Visio) and be able to use complex
- formulas and create dashboards a critical must
- 1 – 3 years industry or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and continuous improvement
- Ability to set priorities, work autonomously, manage your time and workload and dependably meet strict deadlines.
- Works effectively and efficiently in a fast- paced environment and is able to handled multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to organize and expedite flow of work, initiative quick follow-up actions and exercise good judgement
- Professional attitude and a willingness to contribute in a team environment
Job Specific competencies
- Computer Skills
- Personal Organisation
What we offer
- Work in international environment supporting clients from all over Europe, work with colleagues from multiple countries on daily basis
- Work in a dynamic team with opportunities for growth
- Learning opportunities in the field of relocations, international logistics and mobility
- Work on new projects for an industry leader with over 50 years history
- Summary of benefits offered (meal vouchers, 5 weeks holiday, Birthday leave, 2 days volunteering leave, complementary language courses, yoga classes, Multisport Card, Crown University courses)
At Crown we pride ourselves with the quality we deliver and values we stand by.
- We are CARING about people and their experience
- Always DETERMINED to do our best and to always keep improving
- We are genuinely THERE when our customers and colleagues need us
- We encourage the SHARING of knowledge amongst each other
- We continuously remain OPEN-MINDED to stay innovative
Equal Employment Opportunity
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
Information about position
- Crown Worldwide Movers, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 620/3, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Financial analyst, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer