Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMware, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
Internal HR Brand Specialist
As Internal Brand Specialist, you will support and improve our company culture, communicate with employees, cooperate with different departments, and work with suppliers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Organizing corporate events, and working closely with events agencies;
- Planning and managing a budget for internal branding;
- Working with designers on creating corporate materials;
- Creating and distributing internal newsletters;
- Coordinating internal club meetups (Veeam Engine);
- Communicating with employees on various topics (Veeam Engine clubs, brainstorming, surveys);
- Liaising with various external suppliers (for photography, office supplies, gifts, DJ´-s, etc.);
- Setting up employee photo shoots, shooting videos to improve corporate culture;
- Participating in planning the office design;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in Czech, English and Russian;
- Ability to multi-task and very good organizational skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- Ability to work independently and within teams;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- High levels of responsibility and accuracy;
- Marketing and/or brand experience is an advantage.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rise;
- Generous benefits package, including premium health care, public transport pass, additional payment for sick leave, cell phone contract and many others;
- Work permit assistance;
- Modern work environment, including relax and game rooms with a breathtaking view of Prague;
- Flexible working hours, the lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Argentinská 420/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced), Russian (Advanced)
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Marketing, Human resources, Brand manager, Designer, Merchandiser, Event Specialist, HR Marketing specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 226 255 206