Who is DXC?
DXC Technology is a world leader in IT services for large corporations. We are a family of over 170,000 people and have a presence in over 70+ countries worldwide. We are the creation of a merger between CSC and HPE Enterprise Services, which we have purchased innovation for clients for over 60 years. We are uniquely positioned in the IT industry to lead digital transformations and create greater value for our people, clients and partners.
At DXC, our employees enjoy working in a warm, open-minded, innovative and challenging environment.
We live by our core values - client focused, leadership, execution excellence, aspiration, and results daily across all offices and countries. We are a multicultural society with people from all backgrounds and nationalities. Together we create one DXC.
The Intercompany Professional Accountant is an integral part of the Financial Accounting team responsible for delivering the month-end financial impact of Balance Sheets and P&L. This position plays a critical part in the company`s month-end close process resulting in complete and accurate financial statements.
The Intercompany Specialist is responsible for preparing, managing and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in compliance with local legislation, US GAAP standards, and the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX). This mainly consists of:
- Accounts Payable Processing: includes posting and parking high volume invoices received from other DXC legal entities based on intercompany processes through journals
- Accounts Receivable Processing: includes identifying the need for intercompany billing and issuing outgoing invoices to other DXC legal entities
- Reconciliation tasks: Working to reduce items posted to the suspense account, actively working to clear those items to the appropriate GL Monthly intercompany reconciliation - including downloading GL from SAP, preparing proper reconciliation, confirming balances with country partners, solving any discrepancies within the threshold limit , determining and posting unrealized foreign exchange gains / losses
- Settlements: Preparing settlement requests for Treasury after confirmation within intercompany entities is completed.
- Maintaining the IWO database: special database for intercompany contracts: Initiating IWO numbers, requesting pricing from project managers, setting up WBS coding in cooperation with Master Data team, IWO's extending, IWO billing preparation, plus IWO cancellation and revision coordination
- A degree in Finance or related areas is desired
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes, at least 1-2 years' experience in a similar position within the international Shared Service Center is preferred
- The ability to work as a part of a team
- Strong process orientation, ability to learn quickly and take decisions based on the given info
- Knowledge of the process design tools - Proactive and strong analytical skills Excel experience is desirable
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure, strong work ethic
We offer many benefits such as: 5 weeks of vacation | Meal vouchers | Multisport card | Cafeteria | Travel insurance Life insurance | Company laptop | Corporate phone and internet prices
… And what do we like the best about working here?
-Flexible working hours
-Home office Opportunities weekly
-Possibility of using overtime hours as extra vacation time
Personal development and career opportunities
-In-house trainer and online university where you can find books, tutorials, online training.
-Benefit points for education and 2 extra days of paid leave for training.
-Rotational Program: Gives you the chance to gain experience with another field by working in a different department (ex. Finance / HR)
Why DXC Prague?
DXC is one of the most diverse workplaces in Prague.
You can easily find it in the brand new Enterprise building, which is next to the easily accessible Pankrac area, where 800 professionals from 61 different nationalities thrive in IT, Finance, Controlling, Accounting, Marketing, and Human Resources.
At DXC, we know our strength is within our people - which is why you will always be welcomed by experienced professionals who are ready to train and invest heavily in your personal and professional growth.
DXC is committed to offering vertical and horizontal growth opportunities for top performers, as well as in-house and external training from external certified partners.
Be a part of our story and legacy. Join us today.
Informace o pozici
- DXC Technology Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Bookkeeper, accountant, Chief Accountant, Finance accountant, Accounting methods specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.