Job Title: Financial Accountant
• Be responsible for Branch financial management, including but not limited to checking incoming invoices, completing payment of invoices and bookkeeping of assets, liabilities, daily expense and reimbursement in the Branch;
• Be responsible for proper archiving of accounting records and documentation;
• Conduct monitoring of the accounting of business transactions and movements of internal accounts of the Branch on a daily basis;
• Conduct monitoring of change of balance sheets and PL of the Branch on a daily basis and make analysis as required by the head of the department;
• Formulation, revision and organization of the implementation of the Branch accounting policies;
• Be responsible for management of Branch Nostro accounts including the daily reconciliation work;
• Coordinate to solve the accounting issues which are proposed by other departments;
• Solve the tax issues of Corporate Income Tax returns and VAT returns, etc of the Branch and coordinate the Branch tax management and the communication with the tax advisors of the Branch;
• Coordinate and manage the bridge and mapping between Branch internally implemented accounting standard and Czech Accounting standard and finalize the financial statements of the Branch according to the Czech Accounting standard;
• Prepare financial reports to be submitted to CNB;
• Be responsible for preparing financial statistical reports to be submitted to local authorities and to be disclosed to the public as per the requirements of Czech law in a timely manner;
• Coordinate the external audit work of the Branch;
• Assist the department head in formulation, assignment, implementation and the monitoring of Branch budget indicators and performance appraisal of the Branch and each department;
• Assist the department head to conduct the management of assets and liabilities of the Branch;
• Additional ad-hoc work assigned by the superiors.
• Knowledge of Czech banking accounting standard and Czech tax regulations applicable for banking industry.
•Self-motivation and ability to work under pressure;
•Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills;
•Strong sense of responsibility and cooperation;
•Capable of managing multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
•Quick learner and detail-oriented.
Bachelor degree (or above) in Accounting or related majors.
Fluency in English and Czech
At least 3 years of accounting experience in banking or related industry.
Informace o pozici
- Bank of Communications Co., Ltd., Prague Branch odštěpný závod
- Rohanské nábřeží 693/10, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Insurance industry
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Rohanské nábřeží 693/10, 18600 Praha 8 – Karlín, Česká republika