Who is DXC?
DXC Technology is a world leader in IT services for large corporations. We are a family of over 170 000 people in 70 offices worldwide.
At DXC we enjoy working in a warm, open-minded, understanding and friendly environment.
We live by the values of Equality, Respect, Inclusion, and Diversity every day across all offices and countries. We come from many different backgrounds and creeds, but together we are all One DXC.
Finance Business Partner - Purpose
The key purpose of this role is to support a number of stakeholders and commercial teams, whilst providing decision making support through proper financial information reporting, analysis and other insight.
Business partnering: building the relationship with your business partners (within DXC) and make sure you are part of the discussions/meetings organized by your business partner.
Work in an exciting Finance COE environment which provides ample opportunities for learning, rotation programs and growth.
What Will You Do?
- Leading the financial fieldwork for given area – proper set-up in ERP systems, reporting, month-end closing (Revenues/Costs), forecasting, budgeting, following-up the unbilled revenues, solving various issues.
- Monitor the financial results of the given area and explain variances.
- Key focus on revenue recognition agenda based on DXC policies
- Understanding and challenging current business practice, identifying and implementing initiatives to improve process and common practices.
- Participation to the annual audit (internal & external).
- Participate and contribute to the corporate initiatives and projects as required
- SOX Compliance - Execute on fiduciary role given by DXC to Business Finance; maintain in place a strong control in compliance to DXC policies, procedures and business practices; maintain SOX compliancy following the SOX procedures that are put in place for the processes
- University degree (Finance preferred – min. Bachelor level) / MBA / ACA / ACCA.
- Previous work experience in finance field: 2-5 years
- US GAAP knowledge (advantage), knowledge of accounting principles
- Language skills – English (fluent),
- Good MS Office skills, especially in Excel
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Comfortable working with an ambiguous environment
- Can effectively cope with and open to change, and additional responsibility
- Lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner
- Be open to step up for handling new challenges, manage risk and uncertainty
- Accuracy and timeliness for agreed deliverables
- Problem Solving
What’s so cool about DXC Prague?
DXC Technology is one of the most diverse workplaces in Prague.
You can find us in the thriving, easily accessible Pankrac area, where 800 professionals from 61 different nationalities thrive in IT, Finance, Controlling, Accounting, Marketing, and Human Resources in our brand-new, sunny office space.
At DXC we know that our strength is our people - which why you will always be welcomed by experienced professionals, ready to train you and invest in your personal growth.
DXC is committed to offering vertical and horizontal growth opportunities for top performers, as well as in-house and external training from external certified partners.
Be a part of our story. Join us today.
Informace o pozici
- DXC Technology Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer