RB (Hygiene Home) is the world's leading consumer company with household products, with sales in nearly 180 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Our successful brand portfolio includes Calgon, Finish, Vanish, Lanza, Lovela, Woolite, Quanto, Cillit, Tiret, Airwick and more.
Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference.
Now, we are seeking candidates for a position of:
NPI Project Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity is available for a New Product Introduction Project Coordinator to join our Marketing Team and support the growth of its market-leading brands in the Prague office.
As an NPI Project Coordinator you will be responsible for management and initiation of all new product (SKU) creation processes from start to the end including all factory and embellished SKUs that are being launched in CZ/SK markets. In this role you will coordinate the communication between factories, supply team and commercial business. You will be key participant of the regularly organised NPI meetings, you will need to be up-to-date on all SKU related projects and inform Brand Managers and regional NPI manager on actual SKU launch or changeover status. You will be responsible for the management of minimum order quantity requirements and management of packaging material efficiency during product changeovers and launches, ensuring any potential issues are well communicated to key stakeholders. You will be responsible for tracking the development of new SKU codes and their regular status update to Brand Managers about all risks, delays and opportunities in all projects.
Once you establish in the role, you will have the opportunity to POS material management as well. You will have the chance to do all this for market leading brands such Finish, Air Wick, Vanish, Woolite and many others.
Is this You?
· You have a university degree and experience in Project management
· If you have supply chain or project management experience within an FMCG company it would be an advantage
· You would like to start your career in a global FMCG company
· You are independent and precise hard worker with an exceptional ability to manage workload and identify priority tasks to meet tight deadlines
· You can challenge the status quo and propose improvements
· You have strong analytical skills, able to work in details
· You are confident and capable of operating at all levels and able to resolve conflict situations
· Resilient and able to respond under pressure
· You speak English
In Return RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Informace o pozici
- RB (Hygiene Home) Czech Republic, spol. s r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Sales
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 724 584 483