Monster is currently searching for Collections Analyst with English & Italian language, based in Prague, Czech Republic.
About the role:
The Collection Analyst is reporting directly to the Regional Collections Manager, you will be a member of the SSC Finance team responsible helping the smooth running of the EU Collections department.
· Responsible for a portfolio of customers.
· Follow up via telephone and email to ensure payments received within terms.
· Issuing of standard reminders.
· Regular contact with Sales & Customer Service to resolve client issues/maintain relationships while minimizing risk.
· Ensuring correspondence, payment arrangements, pre-legal action and credit policy are all actioned in accordance with documented procedures.
· Working towards monthly/quarterly cash & DSO targets
· You may be required to work on any adhoc projects/jobs within the SSC function.
· Fluent in Italian & English.
· 12 months experience in Collections or similar customer facing role
· Role is target-driven and the candidate must have the ability to work independently, with initiative, self-motivation and discipline.
· Ability to understand and use new systems quickly.
· Ability to present key data to Senior Management in a precise and informative way.
· Strength of character in applying bright ideas to solve a problem with a technical solution.
· Tenacious approach towards delivering upon deadlines.
· Ability to work independently with initiative, discipline and self-motivation
· Good Excel, Word, Outlook knowledge.
· Competitive salary package
· Private medical coverage
· Czech & English language classes
· Gym membership
· Food vouchers
· Employee referral bonus
· Retirement benefits plan
· Casual dress code
· International working environment
Please include the following with your application:
· CV in English
· Language and level of competency (spoken and written)
Information about position
- Monster Worldwide
- Rohanské nábřeží 670/19, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Italian (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Listed in: Human resources
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer