LABOR ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST
The Labor Accounting team is part of wider Record 2 Report department within DXC that oversees time entry processing, plus time release and adjustment for DXC subsidiaries. The Labor Accounting team is responsible for accurate and timely transactions related to employee’s time entry according to agreed standards all employee data must be released correctly prior month end closing. All queries and issues related to the time entry are handled in a flexible, timely, and responsible manner, and must comply with SOX requirements.
- Processing time entries and managing the release of time entries for billing
- Time entry adjustments
- Chasing approvals for missing time entries and adjustments
- Reconciliations and validation of time data in the system
- User maintenance within the time entry system
- Dealing with employee queries in a professional and timely manner
- Processing and resolving disputes
- Analyzing data and generating reports for process owners
- Retrieving original time reports upon request (Business Unit, audit)
- Client satisfaction and issue resolution
- General ad-hoc administration
- A degree in Finance or related areas is desired
- Understanding and practical knowledge of processes in Finance
- 1-year experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred, but not a must - if you are willing to learn we will be happy to teach you everything :)
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools
- Proactive and strong analytical skills
- Excel experience is a must
What can we offer you besides competitive salary, great colleagues and friendly and positive atmosphere?
- Meal vouchers
- Extra paid leave (25 days in total)
- Home Office
- MultiSport Card
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Benefit Plus (pre-paid credits that can be used toward a variety of activities such as cultural events, sports, trainings, language lessons, etc.)
- Trainings (free access to an e-learning portal which includes over 145 000 on-line courses in different areas, you will also receive prepaid credits for education according to your choosing)
WHO IS DXC?
DXC Technology is a world leader in IT services for large corporations. We are a family of over 170 000 people in 70 offices worldwide.
At DXC we enjoy working in a warm, open-minded, understanding and friendly environment.
We live by the values of Equality, Respect, Inclusion, and Diversity every day across all offices and countries. We come from many different backgrounds and creeds, but together we are all One DXC.
What’s so cool about DXC Prague?
DXC Technology is one of the most diverse workplaces in Prague.
You can find us in the thriving, easily accessible Pankrac area, where 800 professionals from 61 different nationalities thrive in IT, Finance, Controlling, Accounting, Marketing, and Human Resources in our brand-new, sunny office space.
At DXC we know that our strength is our people - which why you will always be welcomed by experienced professionals, ready to train you and invest in your personal growth.
DXC is committed to offering vertical and horizontal growth opportunities for top performers, as well as in-house and external training from external certified partners.
Be a part of our story. Join us today.
Information about position
- DXC Technology Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), German (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Banking industry and financial services, Accounting methods specialist, Finance accountant, Bookkeeper, accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.