Cpl Jobs is a division of Cpl Resources Plc., a leading provider of recruitment, staffing and HR outsourcing solutions throughout Europe.
Materials Compliance Specialist with German Jr./Sr.
Would you like to start you career in international company? Do you like to communicate in German and English? Do you know MS Office? Are you interested in logistics?
Then we are looking for you!
- Contacting suppliers to registers on a special web platform and to provide declaring substances
- Ensuring that all required information is provided
- Close contact with suppliers, phone call support
- Tracking registration and declaration in internal web platform
- Providing management of company and customers regular reporting of the progress in the process
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- German and/or English
- Excellent communication skills
- Full training and support
- 5 weeks holiday, flexible working hours, home office, corporate kindergartens, benefit budget of min. 24.000CZK – can be converted to 8 extra days off/cafeteria/insurance, meal vouchers
Important criteria is the work permit in the Czech Republic.
If the offer sounds interesting and motivating for you, feel free to reach out to us for more information.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English.
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), German (Intermediate)
- Salary: 35 000 – 38 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Administration, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Recruitment agency