Kline is a leading global management consulting and market research company that provides reliable data, expert insights, and successful solutions across a diverse array of markets. Building on 60 years of experience, we combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched. Would you like to work in an exciting, fast-paced, multicultural environment? Then Kline is the right place to be!
Market research analyst - Russian and/or Spanish speakers
What is waiting for you
- Conduct primary market research; namely, unstructured in-depth industry phone interviews.
- Gather secondary market research pertaining to specific industry segments and topics.
- Analyze and synthesize information, developing insights on market trends and forecasts.
- Write syndicated market research reports based on research findings and analysis.
What skills and knowledge should you posses
- Bachelor’s degree (required).
- Excellent communication skills; Ability and willingness to conduct in-depth-interviews over the phone and succinctly communicate findings into insightful written reports.
- Strong comfort level working with data and making insightful comments surrounding numbers.
- Fluent oral and written English language skills and at least one additional major language is required (Russian and/or Spanish).
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multi-national team under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail.
Which competences are an advantage
- Professional experience preferably in market research, marketing, business intelligence, and/or competitive intelligence.
- Experience in any of the following sectors: beauty and personal care products, home care products, over-the-counter (OTC) drugs.
- Being fluent in any other language, on top of English and Russian/Spanish.
What can we offer
- World-class international work environment in the center of Prague close to metro Anděl
- Young dynamic multicultural team and collegian work atmosphere
- Everyday use of English and valuable work experience with a well-established consulting and market research firm
- Opportunity for professional career development within an international company (offices in the USA, Europe, Asia)
- Motivating salary
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Home office once a week
- MultiSport card
- Lunch vouchers
Interested candidates to provide Cover (Motivational) letter and CV in English.
Informace o pozici
- Kline CZ s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3219/4, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient) or Russian (Proficient) or Spanish (Proficient)
- Listed in: Marketing, Research and development, Marketing analyst, Marketing Research, Research worker, researcher
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.