In the automotive industry, we are technologically the world's leading manufacturer of high-strength fasteners. We set standards in the fields of innovation, quality, and profitability. In reliable and long-term partnerships with our customers, we jointly develop custom solutions for the complex requirements of the future. At home in the world's major automotive regions - Europe, America and Asia - we are successful as an independent family-owned company with 3,500 employees at twelve locations and continue to grow sustainably.
Would you like to inspire customers with enthusiasm? Become part of our dedicated team.
SAP Inhouse Consultant SD
SAP Inhouse Consultant SD (Germany, CZ)
Germany / Homberg (Holding) · Full-time · Permanent Employment
- You will be the specialist for the SD module within our SAP team and the contact person for our SAP key user worldwide.
- You will advise our key user on the process design and further development of SAP R/3 based on ECC 6.0, develop KAMAX standards and carry out the customizing.
- You will revise, in close cooperation with our SAP key user, existing process concepts and, if necessary, implement new processes.
- You will optimize our distribution logistics in close cooperation with the specialist departments and develop solutions in SAP standard.
- You will support as a sub-project manager international roll-out projects in logistics and, as a result, are responsible for continuous optimization and further development.
- Several years of professional experience in conception and in customizing for SAP R/3 (focus on distribution logistics) as well as basic knowledge in ABAP programming.
- Experiences with SAPscript or SAP Smart Forms.
- Proven success as sub-project manager in international roll-outs.
- Know-how of the automotive supply industry processes or of mass-producing industrial companies.
- Experienced in advising non-IT professionals and proven social and intercultural competence.
- Good command of spoken and written English and are willing to travel as part of your job.
A promising professional future that you can help shape, with your ideas and commitment to first-class results. Our range of tasks offer diverse topics, a high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom. At KAMAX, you will find clearly defined processes and efficient decision-making structures. We plan long-term – not only in terms of locations and machinery. Therefore, we invest in your individual development and enable personal flexibility.
Location: KAMAX Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Homberg (Ohm)
We are looking forward to your application.
Informace o pozici
- KAMAX s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, 13th monthly salary, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer