FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. It partners with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals.
FNZ's technology, transaction and custody services enable their clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace that are efficient, flexible, transparent and scalable, supporting market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £400 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 7 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Barclays, Lloyds Banking Group, Vanguard, Generali, Quilter, Santander, Aviva, Zurich, UOB, UBS, Findex and BNZ.
In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions globally and employs over 2,000 in London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Basingstoke, Sydney, Melbourne, Wellington, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Brno.
Production Support Developer
This is a great opportunity to kick-start your career and gain commercial experience in programming and grow to seasoned and skilled developer. FNZ offers various paths that you can take from here.
Don't wait and join our team as a full-time employee or part-time for 30h per week.
You will be part of our Production and Support Department that is simply making sure that all of our live platforms are running smoothly and without issues.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Investigation of errors in live high-end platforms.
- Researching and fixing defects based on description.
- Developing code, scripts, schemas required to solve complex technical issues.
- Investigating problems on databases, web and application servers.
- Dealing with performance issues.
- Communication with Production Support Analysts and Testers.
- Automation of manual processes within Production support (CSI).
- Working in a group of highly skilled support developers to resolve production issues.
What we ask from you:
- Good understanding of OOP and ability to debug (at least from school projects).
- All our platforms are built on Microsoft technologies so experience with C# and ASP.NET or VB.NET is ideal to have.
- Basics in MS SQL Database.
- Willingness to learn new things is important as there is a lot to learn and master.
- Logical thinking is crucial and you should also enjoy solving puzzles.
- IT education with at least Bc. degree is preferred.
- What is an advantage (but not a must have):
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- MS technologies experience like Visual Studio and Resharper.
What we can offer you:
- Benefits such as: Meal Vouchers, 26 days of vacation, 7 sick days, overtime payments and meals, refreshments at work, pension contribution, Multisport Card
- In house trainings, webinars and facilitate the acquisition of industry-relevant qualifications, which will help you maintain Continuous Professional Development
- A friendly multicultural office environment
- Various social events - Friday beers, Summer party, Christmas party, Brno half marathon, Liga cup, Yoga classes, In-house Ping Pong tournament...
- A modern office in the center of Brno, a terrace with a beautiful view and endless lunch options nearby
- Significant financial rewards for high-performing individuals
- Global career opportunities in our many offices worldwide (e.g. UK, New Zealand, Australia, …)
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Wheelchair bound.