The Crown Worldwide Group is a collection of businesses providing mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We’ve been moving people’s lives for over half a century, always putting people at the center of everything we do. We have a proud history in global logistics but we’re also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our businesses internationally and staying ahead of the curve. We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. We operate in a socially responsible way, considering the environment and the communities we work in through our CSR program.
For more information, please visit: https://www.crownworldwide.com.
Crown Worldwide Group currently has an opening for a:
Junior Immigration Project Coordinator for 20 hours/week
The Junior Immigration Project Coordinator will be part of the Crown World Mobility Immigration team, reporting to the Global Immigration Program Manager, who is based in the UK. This role will be based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Junior Immigration Project Coordinator will support with immigration-related projects with a main focus on immigration service partner support and related pricing. Coordination support may also be required with other global immigration projects, as they arise.
- Support with the service partner on-boarding and on-going due diligence/ certification processes, including maintaining and keeping up to date the service partner database. Working closely with the
- Crown immigration team, local country and alliance teams.
Work with the global immigration program manager to update the global service partner pricing, as required.
- Take part in training for new technology and support global teams.
Assist with coordinating client specific service requests such as process document updates and specific country overviews.
- Keep internal shared drive folders as well as site data up to date (Microsoft Teams, Immigration SharePoint).
- Assist with the immigration news bulletin process.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Fluent in English language
- Computer literate (all Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) as well as the ability to easily understand and work with technology
- Efficient and organised in a fast-paced environment
- Time management
- Creative – thinking outside of the box and providing new ideas
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Proactive mind-set to achieve goals
- Attention to detail and quality of work is essential
- Interpersonal skills – ability to work with a diverse range of people and build relationships
- Immigration experience/ background is not essential but is a plus
- Previous experience in working with service partners/ vendor management is not essential but is a plus
- Diploma/ Degree in Business Management, Marketing or IT, or recent experience in a corporate environment is a plus
At Crown we pride ourselves with the quality we deliver and values we stand by.
- We are CARING about people and their experience
- Always DETERMINED to do our best and to always keep improving
- We are genuinely THERE when our customers and colleagues need us
- We encourage the SHARING of knowledge amongst each other
- We continuously remain OPEN-MINDED to stay innovative
Equal Employment Opportunity
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
Informace o pozici
- Crown Worldwide Movers, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 620/3, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.