The Crown Worldwide Group provides strategic Assignment Management Services, complete Relocations, Information Management and special logistics services for over 10,000 customers; including private customers, multinational companies and government organizations. Founded in 1965 and present in 58 countries , our organization is composed of 6 complementary divisions providing business services all over the world: Crown World Mobility, Crown Relocations, Crown Records Management, Crown Fine Art, Crown Logistics and Crown Wine Cellars. For more information about us, please go to: https://www.crownworldwide.com/en-us
Crown Worldwide Group currently has an opening for a:
Junior Data Analyst
Location: Prague, EMEA Head Office
The principle objective of Jr. Data Analyst position is development and maintenance of the operational and financial reports and other research projects, analyses of results using reporting tools such as Excel and Power BI. Contribute to the automation of the processes. Ensures that finance functions are completed in accordance with established policies, quality and standards.
The goal is for the reporting process to be automated to eliminate errors and free the staff from the manual data preparation to focus on the analytical detail of the result.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Key responsibility for this junior role is to support the Sr. Data Analyst in the development of new, maintain and enhance the existing reports, overviews and presentations
- Participate on quality financial and operational analyses, whereas data analysis is required to obtain, process and visualise the data from the accounting database and other data sources into the meaningful form to ease data interpretation to the financial analysts and managers
- Contribute to the process of report standardization across the company
- Provide support for the Budget & Forecast data preparation process up to the Group level. In particular to participate in the enhancements of the required changes in the general templates, assist in the data integration processes in the systems
- Other projects as assigned
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Economics or IT with finance background and interest
- Analytical thinking, ability to break a complex task into a sequence of simple steps
- Ability and will to learn new things and search for new solutions
- Proficient MS Office skills; especially MS Excel (e.g. nested formulas, “smart” tables and pivot tables, index/match/sumproduct/indirect, array formulas…)
- User experience with cloud solutions such as SharePoint or MS Teams, good data organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of VBA, SQL or any programming language, Power BI or any other similar business intelligence tool is an advantage but not necessary (willingness to learn)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Ability to work as part of a team and take on new tasks as assigned
- Time management and ability meet strict deadlines with accuracy
- Fluent English is a must
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and display tact and discretion at all times.
What we offer
- Work in a small but enthusiastic team lead by CFO EMEA/AMER – regional EMEA Head Office
- Competitive salary package
- 5 weeks of paid annual leave
- 3 sick days
- 1 extra day off – birthday leave
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- CSR and team activities
- Interesting growth opportunities not only in the Czech Republic
- Dynamic working environment in a leading international company
The Crown Worldwide Group is guided by five key values. These “values” are our underlying beliefs, they are a description of the way we see the world and what is most important to us. They are the basic principles that will guide and shape the way we think and act. This includes the way we provide services to our clients, the way we treat each other within the organization and the way we interact with the wider community.
We value being determined, to the best we can for our customers, our colleagues and ourselves. Our hunger to find ways of improving all that we do, inside and out, is what gives us our edge in the marketplace.
We value caring about people. We care about their experience, their feelings and their environment, whether personal, local or in the wider world.
We value being there for our customers and colleagues when and where they need us. We are attentive, with genuine interest and guidance.
We encourage the sharing of knowledge. What is a network without knowledge? The physical infrastructure and the technology are mere carriers. The experience and the insight that is shared between people, offices and Countries, that is the network. Sharing knowledge and experience is the platform for wisdom.
We value being open-minded, to lead the way we need to think differently. To overcome challenges we embrace them with open and inventive minds. Whether it’s using innovative techniques or adapting the way we work we’re constantly thinking of new ways to achieve more for all.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Informace o pozici
- Crown Worldwide Movers, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 620/3, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.