Antal International (Member of Work Service Group)
Founded in the early 1990's to service a gap in the market and the trend of globalisation Antal's International Network has assisted numerous clients in over 75 countries. The new millennium has seen Antal's services become the solution in demand by clients from SME level to Fortune 500 corporations who seek a knowledgeable and professional business partner with scale and global reach. Antal International Network offers more than just a local recruitment solution.
Team Assistant with ENG, RU and czech
Amazing job opportunity in the holding company with global focusing!
We are looking for a project team assistant who is willing to take on the challange and will join the team as a front office person. Be the first warm face for all clients and help the team grow!
Would you be interested in this position? We can offer you a great opportunity!
You will be responsible for:
- Fulfilling receptionist duties.
- Recordkeeping, filing documentation in the company.
- Maintaining the general contact list for each project with data on partners.
- Coordinating project meetings.
- Drafting emails/reports/summaries/simple agreements/other documents.
- Revision and commenting on basic simple offers and agreements.
- Doing various researches and preparing the overviews/presentations.
- Participating in internal discussions on project progress.
- Assisting in preparing project materials.
- Coordinating various tenders among service providers, active market research and analysis.
- Communicating with and coordinating of work of various providers for project-related issues.
- Managing sub-projects assigned by PMs and senior managers.
- Assistance in the office with the daily office routine.
- Assistance to team with travel arrangements.
- Distribution of translations to agencies as well as the terms of their execution and price negotiation.
- Collecting project-related invoices, bills and receipts, their filing for accounting issues.
- Helping with IT issues for the project.
- Formatting of documents important for the project realization.
- Assisting on general administrative issues within own area of competence.
- Assistance with monitoring the fulfilment of the office employment.
- Organizing and coordinating internal department events.
- Previous experience at least 2-3 years level.
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
- Excellent administrative skills and high attention to details.
- Must be able to multitask and be very detailed oriented.
- Knowledge of records management, document order and professional filing.
- Strong familiarity with Google apps and MS Office.
- Fluency in English and czech language, conversational level of the Russian language.
- Stable employment.
- Attractive salary and performance bonus.
- Working hours that allow you to fulfil your family duties.
- 22 vacation days per year.
- 2 sick days.
Informace o pozici
- Antal International s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá) nebo Čeština (Výborná) nebo Ruština (Středně pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: Administrativa, Bankovnictví a finanční služby, Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Administrativní pracovník, Asistentka, Odborný asistent, Office Manager, Recepční, Pracovník back office
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Personální agentura