FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. It partners with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals.
FNZ's technology, transaction and custody services enable their clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace that are efficient, flexible, transparent and scalable, supporting market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £400 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 7 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Barclays, Lloyds Banking Group, Vanguard, Generali, Quilter, Santander, Aviva, Zurich, UOB, UBS, Findex and BNZ.
In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions globally and employs over 2,000 in London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Basingstoke, Sydney, Melbourne, Wellington, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Brno.
Production Monitoring Analyst Developer
Assist the analyst tester in the creation of user story definitions and acceptance criteria.
Work within the constraints of the feature/user story to define the underlying detail of the required changes.
Ensure the solution is well defined and fit-for-purpose. It must meet the requirements and work end-to-end. This will require a solid understanding of the underlying business processes involved in and surrounding the change.
Analyst developers at FNZ are all-rounders who analyse required system changes, design databases, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications. They also work closely with analyst testers and other members of the project team to produce world class software. Analyst developers will be expected to learn all about our application, the business and the industry we operate in.
This position will form part of the Production Monitoring team in FNZ, and will work on a rotating schedule covering days, evenings and weekends.
- Interpret complex financial business requirements and translate into high-transactional, high-availability, secure and working systems.
- Design and build the highly intuitive user interface and interactive financial tools required by financial advisers and investors.
- Develop real-time transaction processing systems that support millions of trades every day in investment securities in multiple world markets.
- Work closely with our business analysts to design and implement new functionality for our major institutional customers around the world.
- Collaborate with other developers to make sure that the solutions developed are robust and in-line with the requirements
- Support new functionality during testing and in production.
- Ensure code is designed and built in a reusable manner.
Design / Quality:
- Provide solutions and recommendations for the resolution of technical issues that arise and ensure solutions meet the technical specs and design requirements.
- Help design and build APIs and external system interfaces for integration into core FNZ products and third party vendor applications.
- Adhere to the defined procedures for code management, code reviews, coding standards, naming conventions and security standards.
- Write automated unit tests for any newly created code; and
- Perform manual unit testing to ensure any changes made to the system are of a high standard and the system hasn’t regressed.
Collaboration / Communication:
- Promote the development team both internally and externally. Ensure that creative solutions, tight code, tough problems solved are called out appropriately to the developer community, and where they lead to visible outcomes, to the broader FNZ teams and clients.
- Collaborate with other developers to share knowledge, best practices, useful technology, and opportunities for cross-project system design / solutions.
Primary Role Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (min A- average for under-graduate, first class for post-graduate).
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment.
- Independent, self-directing working style.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry.
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team.
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work.
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
Secondary Role Requirements
- Experience with Microsoft development products (including C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server), jQuery, Java, CSS.
- Experience with web development.
- Familiarity with financial products and markets.
- Understanding of web services.
- Familiar with code analysis or automated testing tools.
- Why Join FNZ?
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer