FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. It partners with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals.
FNZ's technology, transaction and custody services enable their clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace that are efficient, flexible, transparent and scalable, supporting market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £400 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 7 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Barclays, Lloyds Banking Group, Vanguard, Generali, Quilter, Santander, Aviva, Zurich, UOB, UBS, Findex and BNZ.
In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions globally and employs over 2,000 in London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Basingstoke, Sydney, Melbourne, Wellington, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Brno.
Production Monitoring Systems Analyst
The Monitoring Systems Analyst will join the Production Monitoring team at FNZ, assuming responsibility for operationally supporting all systems and sub-systems for a platform. This includes proper monitoring, establishing & reviewing performance baselines & metrics, serving as the point of contact for escalating incidents and problems for the applications/systems, and owning all tasks related to problem management and resolution.
You will work closely with Production Support, Product Management, and Engineering to ensure the success of the platform in BAU and post-release. You will also align with Product, Development, and Engineering on the introduction of new technologies to ensure the operational team knows how to support and monitor the new technology.
This position will form part of a team with a rotating schedule covering day, evening and weekend.
- Technical Expertise: Gain an in-depth understanding of the applications and their functionality and the technical operational processes of the underlying platform. Acquire knowledge on the interaction of all the systems & sub-systems, how data flows, where failures are logged, & how they need to be monitored.
- Performance & Monitoring: through the utilization of APM tools and internal data, maintain a performance baseline and monitor results, specifically before & after changes to the environment. Analyse and report on any deviation discovered during review of performance metrics.
- Application Support: Act as primary escalation for the analysis and troubleshooting of the platform and provide resolution/workaround for software application issues to our customers and internal staff. Assist the creation of solutions, automation, tools, & scripts to aid in quicker resolution & recovery from system issues.
- Reporting: Review application incidents, trends, and report problems to the product team to help improve the stability, security, supportability, & performance of the platform. Design and implement improved processes for support tasks. Provide weekly reports to management relating to tickets, projects, & support work.
- Teamwork: Work to foster and enhance teamwork within the organization. Provide the highest quality products and services to each other and our clients.
- A minimum of three years’ technical experience supporting applications
- A minimum of three years’ technical support experience
- Experience collaborating and coordinating with internal IT teams to resolve application issues
- In-depth understanding of relational databases and sql server
- Ability to manage trouble incidents from beginning to end.
- Must be able to manage time effectively.
- Must be detail oriented and document incidents and escalations.
- Comfortable working in fast paced/rapidly evolving environment
- Must be process oriented, and highly organized.
- Ability to communicate effectively English through reading, writing, speaking and listening. including the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical users
- Willingness to learn new technologies and know when to apply them
- Knowledge of web-based software application environments
- Familiarity with ITIL and working with ticketing systems
Why Join FNZ?
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer