FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. It partners with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals.
FNZ's technology, transaction and custody services enable their clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace that are efficient, flexible, transparent and scalable, supporting market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £400 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 7 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Barclays, Lloyds Banking Group, Vanguard, Generali, Quilter, Santander, Aviva, Zurich, UOB, UBS, Findex and BNZ.
In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions globally and employs over 2,000 in London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Basingstoke, Sydney, Melbourne, Wellington, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Brno.
Lead Analyst - Production Monitoring
The Lead Systems Analyst will join the Production Monitoring team, and will be responsible for the day to day management of the internal monitoring team. You will be responsible for task allocation and priority triage to meet service level agreements, ensuring proper monitoring across the team, establishing & reviewing performance baselines & metrics and serving as the escalation point of contact for incidents and problems for the applications/systems.
You will work closely with Production Support, Product Management, Infrastructure and Service Delivery, as well as with external Clients to report and resolve any incidents/problems. You will also build up excellent relationships internally and externally, and escalate when applicable to both.
This position will form part of a team with a rotating schedule covering day, evening and weekend.
- Technical Expertise: Gain an in-depth understanding of the applications and their functionality and the technical operational processes of the underlying platform. Acquire knowledge on the interaction of all the systems & sub-systems, how data flows, where failures are logged, & how they need to be monitored.
- Performance & Monitoring: through the utilization of APM tools and internal data, maintain a performance baseline and monitor results, specifically before & after changes to the environment. Analyse and report on any deviation discovered during review of performance metrics.
- Application Support: Act as primary escalation for the analysis and troubleshooting of the platform and provide resolution/workaround for software application issues to our customers and internal staff. Assist the creation of solutions, automation, tools, & scripts to aid in quicker resolution & recovery from system issues.
- Reporting: Review application incidents, trends, and report problems to the product team to help improve the stability, security, supportability, & performance of the platform. Design and implement improved processes for support tasks. Provide weekly reports to management relating to tickets, projects, & support work.
- Leadership: Manage internal teams and work to foster and enhance teamwork within the organization. Provide the highest quality products and services to each other and our clients.
- A minimum of five years’ technical experience supporting applications
- A minimum of three years’ technical support experience in a lead position and experience leading teams.
- Experience collaborating and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to resolve application issues
- In-depth understanding of relational databases and sql server
- Ability to manage trouble incidents from beginning to end.
- Must be able to manage time effectively.
- Must be detail oriented and document incidents and escalations.
- Comfortable working in fast paced/rapidly evolving environment
- Must be process oriented, and highly organized.
- Ability to communicate effectively English through reading, writing, speaking and listening. including the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical users
- Willingness to learn new technologies and know when to apply them
- Knowledge of web-based software application environments
- Familiarity with ITIL and working with ticketing systems.
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer