FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. It partners with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals.
FNZ's technology, transaction and custody services enable their clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace that are efficient, flexible, transparent and scalable, supporting market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £400 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 7 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Barclays, Lloyds Banking Group, Vanguard, Generali, Quilter, Santander, Aviva, Zurich, UOB, UBS, Findex and BNZ.
In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions globally and employs over 2,000 in London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Basingstoke, Sydney, Melbourne, Wellington, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Brno.
The role has responsibility for the business and functional solution design, technical analysis of FNZ’s platform capabilities, business processes analysis and end to end testing (including supporting client UAT).
They will work both independently and within a client aligned team to examine existing IT systems and business models, analyse requirements (both business and technical) and to translate these into user stories and core functionality documentation. These activities will likely all include the management of stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure that solution designs meet client requirements. The analyst also be required to work closely with IT developers to provide oversight and clarity on the development solution.
The analyst tester will gain a broad knowledge of FNZ platform capabilities and a deep understanding of assigned functional areas of the FNZ platform. They will work on a consultative basis to support Solution Consultants in workshops and provide input into requirements
The analyst tester will be involved in all aspects of analysis/testing from the more technical testing approaches including test automation, database manipulation and xml injection testing to functional specification testing and supporting UAT.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the platform functionality and business processes related to their nominated functional area.
- Educate and prepare customers (external and internal) on core FNZ platform functionality.
- Working closely with our customer on site to develop solutions and testing these solutions to meet business and technical requirements.
- In solution definition promote existing FNZ functionality, processes and 3rd party agreements wherever possible.
- Attend customer workshops when required and input into requirements on a consultative basis.
- Discuss, understand and document Systems specifications with SMEs and Development Leads.
- Produce Systems artefacts as per FNZ SDLC.
- Contribute to and maintain a knowledge repository for solution orientated artefacts.
- Work with developers and managers to ensure business requirements are met and solutions are kept up to date.
Test Design & Preparation:
- Review/analyse business requirements to ensure they are quantifiable and testable.
- Write/Produce artefacts to support testing activities such as Test Designs, Test Matrices, Test Cases, Test Procedures, Test Scripts and Behavioural Models.
- Perform structured and context-driven (formal /ad-hoc) system, system integration and regression testing as required.
- Use internal defect tracking and test case management system(s) to document test cases, record defects and record test case execution results.
- Raise and re-test defects.
- Participate in defect triage meetings as directed.
- Assist with user acceptance testing if required.
- Assist with Client support activities, supporting client UAT
- First class honours degree, masters, MBA or equivalent.
- Confident, and able to take initiative given client– and delivery-focused environment.
- Independent, self-directing and delivery focused working style.
- Strong analytical thinking and commercial awareness.
- Intermediate computer skills essential (SQL is desirable).
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
- Good communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients.
- Financial services industry knowledge desired.
Why Join FNZ?
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer