egenta is a startup part of a German/Czech group of companies in the Retail & Electronics industry (with +1000 employees). Our vision is to help manufacturers and brand owners to fully rocket launch their products across the European e-commerce - by taking over all aspects including Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Logistics .
We are looking for a someone to join our small growing international company based in the center of Prague who will be responsible for driving various small projects that involve starting with new business partners, software applications or sales channels. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys working with projects and processes and also like account or partner management.
· Approach various new suppliers for starting a cooperation
· Analyse the processes and opportunities of the company's continuously expanding e-commerce channels
· Identify discrepancies and opportunities in all our feeds, systems & processes
· Analyse the products & pricing and identify key opportunities
· Work closely with all levels within the company's flat hierarchy
· With the help of senior mgmt create sustainable processes to support the company growth
· Start, lead and/or co-manage new internal & external projects
· min. 2-3 years experience in an business analysis or account management related role
· Strong logical thinking and very process oriented
· Good business acumen, proactive and high attention to detail
· Ability to have conversations in English. Czech is mandatory.
· Very confident in working with processes, numbers and statistics, and using Microsoft Excel
· Generally enthusiastic, team focused with a good sense of humour
What we offer
· Competitive salary based on your experience
· “Start early, leave early” motto (flexitime)
· Additional holidays and paid voluntary days
· In-house and external benefits (e.g. lunch vouchers, Multisport, insurance support)
· Friendly atmosphere within a small International team in a nice small office in Karlin/Prague
We are looking forward hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- egenta s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 131/86, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Intermediate), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Sales commission, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Project Administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer